Thread: Manifesting opposite of what my husband wants! It's not working!!!

1. Manifesting opposite of what my husband wants! It's not working!!!

Hi. Long story short, I live 6hr drive from my family. Living in a place where I don't want to be, neither do my children and although my husband knows I'm not happy, he is, as he is with his family and although his business was failing (and he agreed to move)he's now taken a new direction in the business and it appears to be a success. I haven't been happy with him for a long time and I had said I am so unhappy I admitted I had considered moving back down without him. If he didn't want to come. He has taken this to allow him to see an ex-girlfriend of 20 years ago behind my back. He says it was just as friends and my fault because of what I had said. I had put house up for sale hoping this would sell and we'd go back down, but it's not selling. I also know that the kids would be unhappy if we seperated. So it seems that I must stay up here and be the one who is is unhappy for everyone else to be happy. How do I manifest against what everyone else wants. Please help me to understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm desperately sad and unhappy at the moment x

Re: Manifesting opposite of what my husband wants! It's not working!!!

Hi Quilter 1602,

You should find happiness in you no matter where you live or work, for you can´t move anywhere without yourself...So the unhappiness will always follow you...it is not what you now think it is..

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

3. Re: Manifesting opposite of what my husband wants! It's not working!!!

How do I find the happiness in myself. I've tried so many things! Can I find happiness in myself even if I don't want to be with this person. I'm so frustrated, when I feel uplifted, he seems to sense it and tries to bring me down. I miss my twin sister and he makes it difficult to see her. Do I ignore him and do it anyway and deal with his negativity.

Well, if you have gone to the bottom of your feeling about your husband and you did find out that he do hinder you.. then you have to make the changes you need.
    You can´t change but yourself.
    Maybe he is a catalyst to make you see beynd him..... maybe his behavings urges you to see what is really importent to you... maybe he is too... maybe he want´s you to be with him... maybe he really want to awaken you?? Only you can find out this through you...
    I send love and new way to see yourself...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Reads to me like you're doing quite well at "manifesting against what everyone else wants". Can't imagine why they all haven't gotten together to get you on a Greyhound Bus headed South.
    2016-07-04 12.21.42.jpg
    But if it's your own internalizing misery that you're clinging to by projecting it onto others, situations and circumstantial conditions ... then it's like passing the common cold around ... round upon round.

Misery Loves Co. - http://youtu.be/CczEVXJgeMk
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th July 2016 at 04:50 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hey, Quilter1602! this sounds like a tough situation. I can't imagine what it's like, being in your shoes.
    What I can recommend you is, pretty much- in summary- keep positive. You can either think and believe positive thoughts like everything will be ok, or you can think negative ones- like I can't do this. Either way, you will be right, since thought creates reality. And positivity and gratitude are wayyyy important for manifesting.

I would recommend that you search for Helene Hadsell's SPEC method for manifesting (select, project, expect, collect). She's really an excellent LOA teacher, one of the best, definitely (she has a book, but she talks about it on YouTube and in other places, so you don't have to read it|).
    And about happiness- I would recommend Abraham Hicks if you don't know them yet... Ask and it is given is good.
    Also- make a list of positive aspects (maybe daily!), there are still things that are going right for you, I'm sure! when you focus on the good, the good gets better. And always remember that god wouldn't give you a desire if you wouln't be able to make it happen! you have it in you the be who you want to be and do exactly what you want to do.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quilter1602 View Post
    Hi. Long story short, I live 6hr drive from my family. Living in a place where I don't want to be, neither do my children and although my husband knows I'm not happy, he is, as he is with his family and although his business was failing (and he agreed to move)he's now taken a new direction in the business and it appears to be a success. I haven't been happy with him for a long time and I had said I am so unhappy I admitted I had considered moving back down without him. If he didn't want to come. He has taken this to allow him to see an ex-girlfriend of 20 years ago behind my back. He says it was just as friends and my fault because of what I had said. I had put house up for sale hoping this would sell and we'd go back down, but it's not selling. I also know that the kids would be unhappy if we seperated. So it seems that I must stay up here and be the one who is is unhappy for everyone else to be happy. How do I manifest against what everyone else wants. Please help me to understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm desperately sad and unhappy at the moment x
    Hi Quilter1602,

i & my ex. are 'presently' trying to sort ourselves & our 30 yr 'mess' out (again & failed again)

We do both want the SAME thing, (maybe we didn't !! ?)yet it's ridiculous the amount of 'nonsense' we are experiencing in trying to get just this one thing 'MANIFESTED' here in the physical.

If you know what you want, then the next step is to find the physical means to achieve the 'want'.

Do you have some human support outside of family that could help direct you on 'HOW TO' bring about the physical changes you are desiring ?

Outside of family 'human help' / support has been my greatest need.

Keep a hold of what you want & at some point you may feel you find the 'space' to WORK to achieve the 'what you want' & MAKE IT HAPPEN in 3D physical . ........ it IS Possible xxxxxx (i'm sure of it !)
    Last edited by newfreedom; 19th August 2016 at 09:34 AM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Reads to me like you're doing quite well at "manifesting against what everyone else wants

Misery Loves Co. - http://youtu.be/CczEVXJgeMk
    be kind shes trying to change which is more than a lot of people do

i agree ask and it is givin is a good book

I was being kind, I am kind.

a9bc5c1ae0517b9901fba3f511ab95e8.jpg

4d61ab5c86876ad88a53fe10ccfcfadd.jpg

RkSP8emUeho.jpg

"Please help me to understand what I'm doing wrong." ~ OP

Personally I don't put much stock in "trying to change". From my own experiences I've found that change just happened for me when a state of profound readiness within ... had arisen up & out from my self-confounding confusion. Fusion

Just as God neither tempts nor can be tempted, so it is that God is not the author of confusion, but of order.

However,...inside of our self-producing human giftedness to even confusion ... all of that disorderly motion ... rests within the lasting state of order (Peace) that we refer to as our "inside". Grace

00e0680a35d55f9f37a8e4d07d8b1ed9 (1).jpg

To know thyself doesn't mean the end of inwardly reacting to confusion, just means one might better/quicker respond from the inside out. Present & Accounted Fore/For

For how may a lasting order be changed ... other than taking "it" in hand what is your's given outside yourself, just as surely as confusion is a gift inside.

Fusion is when all "ifs..ands..or buts" expectatiously cease and life is received as that which gently teaches. Rest for rest ... motion for motion. Reciprocity ... In Kind

Hand in hand we a way come ... Separated we our own ways go.
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th July 2016 at 10:12 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce