Thread: Satan? Lucifer? Baal?

Satan? Lucifer? Baal?

If i think about the name that dark sorcerers around the globe worship while being outside of my body in the astral realms, will the energy of these being(s) have impact on my astral projection experience? Are they allowed to do so? Especially if i fear or confuse about them to come near me without inviting them in the first place?

Quick question: can those beings interact with human beings and their experiences on such way?

Let me know!

Re: Satan? Lucifer? Baal?

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    If i think about the name that dark sorcerers around the globe worship while being outside of my body in the astral realms, will the energy of these being(s) have impact on my astral projection experience? Are they allowed to do so? Especially if i fear or confuse about them to come near me without inviting them in the first place?

Quick question: can those beings interact with human beings and their experiences on such way?

Let me know!
    Well, let me say this..to evolve you have to pass through and face Everything. Fore sometime you can keep your eyes closed and not want to se unpleasent things, events, etc..but to evolve your other senses will grow and evolve and you do not need your physical eyes to see...your all seeing will grow and evolve,...you canĀ“t escape it..you have to face the reality.
    To project out of body with will...is to be growing little faster...but all this will happen in time, no-one can stop evolution....eighter you will embrace it and swallow the bitter medicin by own will or it will come anyway when it is time and then you much will feel forced and maybe loose your mind for a while until you understand to work with it and not against it.

There is only ONE FORCE...it goes both directions...until it will meet...Think of the ourumbouro symbol....a round circle.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Thinking about a name doesn't call them to you, but you might think it does, and then you might create something to form what you expect.
    The way magic works is, you learn an entity's name to control them (their 'real' name, whatever that means.) But you have to actively call them to you- that's also what evocation magic does, and why it exists.
    But you seem too insecure to me to try to have experiences outside the realm of 'everyday physical being', your fears are almost guaranteeing you're not going to have a good time with it. So I recommend you forget about this type of experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ditto what CTF says. I'll add, Remember You and your thoughts are part of the astral NOW, not just when you sleep\project. I would advise staying away from the left hand path (dont think\dwell upon it). Consistent thoughts become a part of your aura, to be read "overthere" . You never want to draw unnecessary attention of that sort to yourself, or go unconsciously looking for it, while projecting, out of mere curiosity.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

So when i leave my body... what can i expect? Can my guides protect me against my own manifestations - and can i be brought to a manifest free realm where the higher forces are at charge? Do these specific planes exist? Because i have heard about such planes existing that train people to overcome their worries and fears etc. ?
    Last edited by ConfusionOrIllusion; 12th July 2016 at 11:00 AM.

I keep being getting pulled up, strongly being dragged, especially my astral arms carefully. Is this a good sign? It feels pretty warm and not unsafe... so?

When i am half above, i immeditaly re-think about the old names i swear i have learned from. All over again!

I just don't know the actual real answer for my confusion problems.

I don't want to infect others with this, so please answer my questions!
    Last edited by ConfusionOrIllusion; 12th July 2016 at 11:02 AM.

Is my first experience being safe without any thought manipulation that can invite those beings?

^This is the very last question that's REALLY bothering me at the moment!

Can anyone answer this??? Sure the order of the universe won't let it come down like this on such way without ACTUALLY inviting this at personal will??!

I surrender myself to the universal law and i now expect to be completely guided with my fears for an actual solution.

So... when i leave my body again (fully!) this time.

A) will most of my fears manifest in my room immeditaly to scare the living... out of me?

or:

B) will i be immeditaly brought up to these planes? What does being pulled above mean? Could my guides actually have planned this for me? They sure listen, right?
    Last edited by ConfusionOrIllusion; 12th July 2016 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    Is my first experience being safe without any thought manipulation that can invite those beings?

^This is the very last question that's REALLY bothering me at the moment!

Can anyone answer this??? Sure the order of the universe won't let it come down like this on such way without ACTUALLY inviting this at personal will??!

I surrender myself to the universal law and i now expect to be completely guided with my fears for an actual solution.

So... when i leave my body again (fully!) this time.

A) will most of my fears manifest in my room immeditaly to scare the living... out of me?

or:

B) will i be immeditaly brought up to these planes? What does being pulled above mean? Could my guides actually have planned this for me? They sure listen, right?
    Dearest ConfusionOrillusion,
    You are a hand full I must say...Thank you for being you
    So...if I would answere you the answere you want to hear...and...all goes South...what will happen in you??..Do you blame me for the answere I gave you..or do you understand that it was your choice when you did go for the full projection??
    What is your truly honest answere to this...do you know the answere now before fullfilling your projection??

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 12th July 2016 at 11:26 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce