Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astral daddies?

Astral daddies?

Are there astral training rooms avalibe?

Places where confused thought forms aren't permitted to manifest, places where i can learn from my current problems at the side of my guide where only MY guide can materalize specific odd stuff when i am ready for it. (to learn)

So, does anyone has experience with being guided and protected by the higher forces on such level?

This way to learn is a possibility, right??

So i surrender myself to another co - creator for a while until i am actually ready for it!

Possible or not possible?

So it's like an astral daddy is there to defense over me so to speak... lol.

I'm getting pretty sick of the fact that there's no simple (yes or no) response from the pro travelers on this website, i don't want to buy that book, alright? I think almost no - one here can project. Just baked air.
    Last edited by ConfusionOrIllusion; 12th July 2016 at 02:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Astral daddies?

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusionOrIllusion View Post
    I'm getting pretty sick of the fact that there's no simple (yes or no) response from the pro travelers on this website
    That's because the questions you ask don't have a simple yes or no answer. There are a lot of generalities, and a whole lot of subjective experience, and ZERO hard, cold facts. If you're looking for experts to draw you a map or give you a hard-coded cheat sheet, you're not going to find that. You may find people who CLAIM to know it all and who CLAIM to be able to tell you hard facts, but my advice is to run like hell from people like that. Not that there aren't very experienced people who can share insights and experiences, but the sharing of insights and experiences is the best you'll ever get from someone who knows what they're talking about and isn't trying to rip you off.

i don't want to buy that book, alright?
    Fine. *shrug*

I think almost no - one here can project. Just baked air.
    If you don't like this community, I suggest you look elsewhere. Do be careful if you find some "expert" who claims to have all the answers, though. Just saying.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

If you develop an attitude (with anything ) you are only holding yourself back. Both on this side and the other. And If you are Truly looking for guidance Look to yourself your heart. You get what you give bub. Yes I've been helped many times and guided along ect.. But YOU!!!!!! have to exhibit Potential for Service, you have to hold Promise to them, If they "the elder brother and sisters" dont think you are serious about personal change for the better you can forget it. Im pushing 50 and I cant imagine all the money/time Ive wasted on crap books. You have to be WILLING to do what it takes. IF you spend 20$ on a crap book oh well... It shows you are Trying. And that means Everything. Bitching and complaining = Lazy. And its written all over your aura for them to see, just like we here can read it all over your post. And I dont recommend running from anything, there are lessons to be learned from the greatest of fools/idiots and confidence men. Take what they offer disregard what you like but remember the gems of the earth are buried in the mud.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    And I dont recommend running from anything, there are lessons to be learned from the greatest of fools/idiots and confidence men. Take what they offer disregard what you like but remember the gems of the earth are buried in the mud.
    To being buried in the mud! ... Cheers!

463768-1.jpg

But what can heaven not redeem ... when we see that every uniquely descended crystaline snowflake came to be affixed around a single speck of dust.

Snowflake - http://youtu.be/QtIZeSGuGuM
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th July 2016 at 01:21 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I dont recommend running from anything, there are lessons to be learned from the greatest of fools/idiots and confidence men. Take what they offer disregard what you like but remember the gems of the earth are buried in the mud.
    Well, that's true enough. I'm old and jaded, though, and I have no time for that stuff now. I've learned my lessons the hard way by expecting people to give me a step-by-step guide with a full-colour diagram.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Well, that's true enough. I'm old and jaded, though, and I have no time for that stuff now. I've learned my lessons the hard way by expecting people to give me a step-by-step guide with a full-colour diagram.
    Wow! You say so much in a few words. What you can give to yourself of remembrance is what others would never expect in their piece-mealed forgetfulness. But maybe you talk of people having been memorably non-reciprocative.

2016-07-14 11.37.05.jpg

Being the last of their species... Trees hundreds of years old now die on the mountain peaks of appalachia. Why the forestry fella told me it was because man had done such a fantastic job of keeping wildfires from happenning...that they'd neglected to realize that the cones on the ground couldn't open and allow seed toward germination without a wildfire running thru with the heat great enough to open them thar tight ass cones. Job - EverYman

Fire is a good thing for a good thing to happen at all. Desire<~>Devotion

But most [everyone] imagines to be doing the right thing that altogether ultimately brings about the non-altogether worst thing possible. Why? Trying to piece-meal control a greater all inclusive nature that is grossly misunderstood, "it" to therefore be overridden toward singularly driven "plans". Power<~>Control

images (58).jpg

Evergreen - http://youtu.be/zOPBlGj1huI

In remembering the Tree at all...we may also realize the importance to overall life within the sacrificial fire that prepares the grounds for the good thing that is the greater all inclusive nature ... understanding in and of It's (Her) own life giving preparednness. Passion<~>Birth

hqdefault (5).jpg
    .....Desire.....

Old and jaded is just the new cool. Gotta be your own cool whilst repeatedly standing under fire. Re-Freshed

bunya_bunya_03-1.jpg

Not to worry though...cuz all things work toward the good of God. For the Lord did say that he in his having left...leaves a Fire upon this earth. Ayep

smoke-type-img13.jpg
    ....Devotion....

Operatively, is often a good thing when in the [fray of battle] to work unseen within a screening smoke....being under Fire nn All. Ayep

Where...
    there is Smoke
    635846922813557340-enough.jpg
    ...there is Fire,

...and quite Enough there IS. 1 Cor. 13 ; 2 Cor. 10

Ref. Luke 14:33 ; Gospel of Thomas (81) both Layton & Doresse comparitively

Ref. Isa. 6:4,9:18-19,14:31,30:27 ; Psa. 104:32,144:5

"Sage works"

How much is too much, where quite enough is? Yagno...

Ref. Jn.5:6-8

You can take a year in this life fully loved, kick it's understanding in the head, wrench it's heartfilled patience out, but you can't finish that body of wild fire which you yourselves unwilling to allow were unwilling to ha've started. Love(LoveXLove) ... OfOne(EachXEvery)
    Last edited by Timothy; 14th July 2016 at 06:54 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Wow! You say so much in a few words.
    Not something I hear a lot, as I tend to be verbose, but I understand that YOU read a great deal from what I wrote, because... well, I know that you did.

You are correct. I summed up thirty or more years in a couple of sentences. I'm in my early fifties now, and the last decade or two has been pretty okay with regard to this kind of thing, but I was raised by very dysfunctional people, so I followed their example because what else was I going to do? And because of my own bad attitude about life and people, I created a lot of unhappy life situations, and created a lot of encounters with people who did not have my best interests at heart. I'm not blaming myself, because being the genesis of something is not the same as being to blame for it, and I didn't know any better, but I did create it all myself.

And when I got fed up with that, I stopped doing it.

I'm still rather jaded, but I've learned how to find people I want to be with, people who I can learn from and learn with. Much better this way, you know? I know you do.

I'm sure a lot of people here actually can project
    Astral Projection = Epic

Blog Entries

Most of the old timers. Some don't even talk about it, but do anyway.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Not to divert the thread a little, but has anyone had a situation in the astral where their guardian angel had to step in to remedy a situation?
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast