Thread: Can kundalini rise without meditation

1. Can kundalini rise without meditation

Can you rise kundalini without doing meditations? But I mean purposefully, not randomly by accident. Is tactile imaging meditation? Are there easier ways to rise kundalini without meditating? I feel I'm not good at meditation, and get no where with it...Every time I meditate, I don't feel any different. I also find it to be extremely boring, especially visualization.

thank you!

Re: Can kundalini rise without meditation

As far as I am aware, and in a practical sense, no. Meditation is crucial to raising kundalini.

Meditation is the simplest thing you could possibly do. Sit quietly, relaxing your body and your mind, and do nothing. The longer you do this 'nothing' the more relaxed you will become physically and mentally.

At some point during the meditation, your physical body will fall asleep. But you will still be conscious. This is called an Altered State of Consciousness, or, a Trance State. Its the same thing, with different terminology.

It helps enormously if you meditate in a sitting position. If you lay down, you'll just fall asleep.

Meditation, for a complete beginner, can be very difficult - doing nothing. Your mind thinks habitually and it takes regular practice to retrain it.

If you meditate (just do your best) for 30 minutes a day, you will find that every day it gets a little easier.

Doing some energy work 'body awareness tactile imaging' will help alleviate the boredom. It does not take long, with daily practice, before you will overcome this and begin to enjoy your meditations.

I give detailed instructions in many of my tutorials and books. I recommend Astral Dynamics, or The Treatise on Astral Projection.

Also, try to find a meditation group near you and attend.

peace, robert

Hello. Good question... I meditated for 6-7 years and I felt sometime a stream of cool energy going up my spine, also I felt a "circle of ice" opening on my head a couple of times...but no spiritual awareness like cosmic oneness and the like...
    What have I made wrong? Thanks!

without any kind of doubt,YES.

Blog Entries

We meditate all the time, without realizing we do it. When you sit on a waiting room, when you are at rest, without thinking of many things at the same time, you're meditating. So it's hard to qualify a hard yes or no, in my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

You will get better at meditation the more you do it. Don't be in too much of a hurry.

I do not think kundalini will rise without some kind of focused mental activity, spiritual or intellectual.

You are facing what I call 'the boredom barrier' and we all have to pass that.

robert

¡Hi, treyguinn..!

I advices you to proceed step-by-step.

Don't try to run, if before you aren't able of to walk.

Be patient. First, try with basic NEW and progress along such a program.

And, if after fulfilling NEW program, you're yet in pursuit of strong emotions (as it seems you're) try to overload base chakra leading it to strobe... AND REPORT BACK WHAT HAPPENS

¡¡¡Good luck!!!

Sincerely...
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 25th December 2016 at 09:22 PM.

8. Re: Can kundalini rise without meditation

It can
    Trauma, tragedy, depression, spontaneously with no reason, we are approuching times where kundalini
    Become more common than in the past.
    Although people need to be aware of engaging it, because it can cause mantal disorder especially in the upper chakras
    I had top down kundalini and according to all information i had seen on web its more painful and dangerous
    But mostly it take place without our will except spontaneous opening using drugs, fir sure that person will lamd in loony bin for a while