Thread: Moved: marine psychic self defence sticky thread wanted

Moved: marine psychic self defence sticky thread wanted

I was wanting you or CFT to make a sticky thread in the serious possission or neg abuse to incorage neg victims go marine in terms of psychic protection

I am talking about living on a boat or a fishing boat full time. the sea water is very protective. Not only is it running water but salty and high frequency

Fishermen not only get protection but get paid to work on the seas for many weeks

This way when coming home, they get lots of money to save up for protection such as orgones when they go on land and buy it

The secret to getting a job on a boat is to make the boss aware of the lowest paid employee

CFT can you make this sticky by under my name on both neg abuse forums
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: marine psychic self defence sticky thread wanted

i don't mean the marine navi seals I mean the marine ocean

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Re: marine psychic self defence sticky thread wanted

There was an old thread in here with many people talking about the pros and cons about crossing over water and being surrounded by it. I believe it worked or helped many, but it didn't help everyone. I think this subject isn't really universal, because many people don't have access to the ocean, or the ocean isn't clean and pristine in all places. However, it's a good idea to try, and I believe Robert mentions it in his 'crossing water' countermeasures. It's a good idea, and it's already found in 'countermeasures' topics in the PSD forum.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Moved: marine psychic self defence sticky thread wanted

a theory of mine,,,
    Running essential oils applied to the water circuit should overcome entities that are tolerant to running water

It feels spiritual common sense. Spiritual rationality. I just got to put it to the test.

I am trying to make a water crossing business I will share it a later date on the forum
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 15th September 2016 at 03:41 AM.