Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: qstn Regarding the ability to feel presence

qstn Regarding the ability to feel presence

I doing a ritual in which I'm supposed to summon/invoke my ancestors , now after I call upon them , how exactly can I tell they are there?

When you invoke something/anything , even your spirit guides or such , how is it that you are then supposed to feel?

is it a distinct "Something is definitely here I'm heck sure"

or "Now I am with my ancestors who stand beside me"

or "I have bodily sensations , like goose flesh and tingling"

I'm pretty sure there aren't going to things flying around and pans and pots knocking letting me know something is here , but how can one tell when something has been summoned? - is the feeling very clear , precise and easy to tell? , i.e you know it's there , or there are other subtle things?

Re: qstn Regarding the ability to feel presence

the other thing is sometimes I do get that feeling , but it's not "persistent" enough for me to tell , the summoned party has arrived , it's just a flash and then it's gone and I feel and sense nothing , also I'm very very worried that I might be just psychologically convincing myself I'm sensing something when I'm not (deluding myself for the sake of the procedure?).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I doing a ritual in which I'm supposed to summon/invoke my ancestors , now after I call upon them , how exactly can I tell they are there?

When you invoke something/anything , even your spirit guides or such , how is it that you are then supposed to feel?

is it a distinct "Something is definitely here I'm heck sure"

or "Now I am with my ancestors who stand beside me"

or "I have bodily sensations , like goose flesh and tingling"

I'm pretty sure there aren't going to things flying around and pans and pots knocking letting me know something is here , but how can one tell when something has been summoned? - is the feeling very clear , precise and easy to tell? , i.e you know it's there , or there are other subtle things?
    DC,

Summon your ancestors (or the arriving party) from where?

Steps...

If my ancestors still yet in the past..may be summoned into the present, then where is the past that I summoned to they ... may arrive.

Even still, if I in this time may reach back, then from here forth may, thus am I summonable to where those yet unborn be.

Is there a Line that to have skipped through, thereby bears my faced semblance?

Am I everyone that ever led to me, or am I that which leading...has led everyone to here? God help us everyone if the latter be true...

Segue...

794d554f201b0d287a104e49176dee94.jpg

In the Wolf's eyes...taint very far where multiple lines criss crossing reveal the lighter side... to/two/too ...each in every of One...Us...carrying Our's.

186a1c4fb2337609dfe2f64d2c8d5322.jpg

Everyone of *Oc-Ca-Sion* needs a pat on the back, even a dear old dad.

*toward...to fall ; go down, set ; juncture, reason* ....

Heaven raised hell ...up... (et)and the mouth of ..."It"... closed down.

I blew the engine in my 52 Dodge Pick Up, I got out (et)and walked a crooked zig zag mile stoned all the way ...to/two/too... here. Of 19s and|dna 21s ... A-CE Oned & Eleavened ... Aetos Dios ... Gaia

Gene-ology - I authored a book that authors Me (et)and Us that authored Be.

Who is Who az Who wrote Who...that Who rote Be.

From beginning ...to/two/too... beginning.

For of either side...pon which bank in deed makes claim in the river...while the flow belongs to the people streaming up and down...twixt bankrupt deeds.

5d29f6b1727398f7f7ed3cd93952449d-1.jpg

Hu in Deed ... Freebies
    Last edited by Timothy; 9th August 2016 at 05:07 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

In a trance I see whoever I summon (which is not something I do hardly ever). From a waking state I don't know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    In a trance I see whoever I summon (which is not something I do hardly ever). From a waking state I don't know.
    while in trance when you summon the entity in question you see them as in "see" them , physical features , distinct shapes , express outline and impression of the person/spirit under question?

Has this always been so? , i.e innate? or came as you developed spiritually?

There are different possibilities

You can see them like you would see another person right in front of you
    You can hear them like a clear voice in youre ear
    You can feel them certainly
    You can 'observe' them thinking

All very clear to me

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    There are different possibilities

You can see them like you would see another person right in front of you
    You can hear them like a clear voice in youre ear
    You can feel them certainly
    You can 'observe' them thinking

All very clear to me
    All of which I listed , very useful - now I only have to figure how to do this myself , so not only that your reply is very instructional too

Try this ... spontaneous speakng. Ask a question .... then without a doubt.... Answer. Test it till you've no doubt you're being spoken to thru your own voice ... then work on thought..but it haz to be emotional responsive thought.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Try this ... spontaneous speakng. Ask a question .... then without a doubt.... Answer. Test it till you've no doubt you're being spoken to thru your own voice ... then work on thought..but it haz to be emotional responsive thought.
    awesome , hadn't even heard of this method before , will give it a go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    while in trance when you summon the entity in question you see them as in "see" them , physical features , distinct shapes , express outline and impression of the person/spirit under question?

Has this always been so? , i.e innate? or came as you developed spiritually?
    A flash of a picture, not usually detailed, or if detailed, not for long, and I forget afterwards. But like I said, it's not something I do, so I can't say it's a development thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast