Thread: MAP Trance?

1. MAP Trance?

Hey I was going to buy MAP program from robert bruce next month. I was wondering about the trance state. Can this trance that robert bruce refers to lead you to astral project? Can you get into trance and not need the chakras to be opened to have an OBE? Is having an OBE hard? Are Robert's techniques to get out of body easy? Do you have to meditate to get out of body? I was wondering this because there are other ways to get into a trance besides meditating. So I was wondering if you need to meditate to have an OBE. And does Robert say you do? Because I suck at meditation. Everytime I meditate I dont feel any different.

Blog Entries

Re: MAP Trance?

Quote Originally Posted by treyguinn View Post
    Hey I was going to buy MAP program from robert bruce next month. I was wondering about the trance state. Can this trance that robert bruce refers to lead you to astral project?
    Trance is another way to say 'body asleep/mind awake', which indeed is the state necessary to project your consciousness out of your body.
    Can you get into trance and not need the chakras to be opened to have an OBE?
    Chakras are not doors that have to be 'opened', but energy centers that can be stimulated. Energy work helps the OBE but is not strictly necessary to have an OBE. Let's say that it helps to energize the body (obviously) which makes exit and navigation easier.
    Is having an OBE hard?
    That depends on you. It's a personal thing.
    Are Robert's techniques to get out of body easy?
    Once again, it depends on you. If you can follow directions, you'll be fine.
    Do you have to meditate to get out of body?
    Meditation is not a 'thing', it's a process of relaxation and focusing your attention. Meditating is one way of going into a trance, but you can call any focusing of attention (including his techniques) a form of meditation.
    I was wondering this because there are other ways to get into a trance besides meditating.
    Other than being hypnotized, the way to get into trance is by meditating. Even listening to binaural beats or music is meditating.
    Everytime I meditate I dont feel any different.
    I'm not sure what you expect to feel. But with most traditional forms of meditation, you're not supposed to expect anything. So....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.