Thread: I never feel vibrations!

Question I never feel vibrations!

Hey all, I've been trying to astral project again for a few days, and I still seem to be stuck on the same problem I was on before and that's never feeling viabrations. No matter how still I am I never get them. I've only ever gotten then once on my second meditation ever but that was it. I'm not expecting immediate results so don't think I'm trying to rush things, but whenever I listen to a guided meditation they say something like "embrace the vibrations." Only problem is I don't have them. Does anyone have any tips on how I could maybe get those viabrations? Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: I never feel vibrations!

I don't have them any more either. I used to, but after some time, they just started coming in earlier in the trance until they just didn't come in any more. I now only wait for visual phenomena, such as seeing through the eyelids, getting hypnagogic hallucinations. Then and only then do I start working on an exit techniques.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I always like to remember my 'cut-the-crap'-lesson years ago.

It was when I was in sleep paralysis in the Void and was waiting all the time for the onset of the vibrations because I thought I had to. A non-physical helper of mine had me already by my forearm or wrists and started to tug me out 'early' - by which she effectively taught me that I don't need it at all.

This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    I always like to remember my 'cut-the-crap'-lesson years ago.

It was when I was in sleep paralysis in the Void and was waiting all the time for the onset of the vibrations because I thought I had to. A non-physical helper of mine had me already by my forearm or wrists and started to tug me out 'early' - by which she effectively taught me that I don't need it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't have them any more either. I used to, but after some time, they just started coming in earlier in the trance until they just didn't come in any more. I now only wait for visual phenomena, such as seeing through the eyelids, getting hypnagogic hallucinations. Then and only then do I start working on an exit techniques.
    These are both helpful and reassuring, I've never gotten sleep paralysis once yet, but I'm trying too. And whenever I think I'm seeing through my eyelids it always just turns out to be my eyes opening slowly for some reason

Blog Entries

I never (or rarely) get sleep paralysis, and I've never had exit vibrations. In fact, I just find myself somewhere else, like I suddenly shifted/popped out of my usual consciousness state. From what I can gather, this is unusual (it's known as phasing, generally), but it's always been the norm for me.

Point being, while the guidelines about vibrations and trances and so on are good and apply to most people, they may or may not apply to you. Don't get discouraged if you're atypical.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I never (or rarely) get sleep paralysis, and I've never had exit vibrations. In fact, I just find myself somewhere else, like I suddenly shifted/popped out of my usual consciousness state. From what I can gather, this is unusual (it's known as phasing, generally), but it's always been the norm for me.

Point being, while the guidelines about vibrations and trances and so on are good and apply to most people, they may or may not apply to you. Don't get discouraged if you're atypical.
    Really? I had no idea that exiting without sleep paralysis was possible thank you for telling me this it gives me a lot of faith that I can do it! How long did it take you to have your first projection? Do you think not getting sleep paralysis made it harder?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatPro View Post
    How long did it take you to have your first projection?
    I've always done it spontaneously, so that's hard to say or guess. To do it consciously took a few months to learn, but that was more recognising it than anything else. (Note: I'm a weirdo when it comes to projection, so I don't talk about it much, as it's not that helpful to most people.)

Do you think not getting sleep paralysis made it harder?
    No clue, sorry. Nothing to compare with.

I only posted to let you know that things are not always "by the book" or "as usual". It's subjective and can be atypical without being a problem.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

How long did it take you to have your first projection?
    I've always done it spontaneously, so that's hard to say or guess. To do it consciously took a few months to learn, but that was more recognising it than anything else. (Note: I'm a weirdo when it comes to projection, so I don't talk about it much, as it's not that helpful to most people.)

Do you think not getting sleep paralysis made it harder?

I only posted to let you know that things are not always "by the book" or "as usual". It's subjective and can be atypical without being a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post

that's ok, the information was really encouraging! Thank you very much