Thread: Gathering energy for higher mind

Cool Gathering energy for higher mind

Hello Robert,
    Did you identified the higher mind and its position?
    What I had seen is your energy work is excellent but doesn't cover all energies neither elements.

I saw you need to energize the five columns.
    1) back in the pectoral area, you have to fill with happines and warm.
    2) by the chimney, this is in the back in the lower back there is a hole you hav e to allow a flow of solar warm through the back of the back (out of the body) until up your head.
    3) the back (what you do with chacras.
    4) middle area of the body, specially in the lower stomach you hav eto start a circular flow of energy of life(water).
    5) the belly area (a chimey too) in front of the body.

you have to activate the egos with specific energy
    In example if you remember you have to pay your bill, automatically an energy (red energy) is generate to your adult ego and it is dispalced to control area; the interesting is that ego at the same time gather different kind of energies that enter in the body; in that way to activate different egos with different type of energy in a specific mood, will allow they to start to gather other energy; in example the higher mind I saw gather universal energy and light, but I'm not sure.

In that sense you have to focus in each area and activate specific energies.
    one example was the red flow of energy, memories that ris survival
    other example is happines, this is to remember the positive things and uncondiciontal love and support you received, that activated ego in other state, thsi is special for child egos in the belly (bees), because they are always gathering energy.

Re: Gathering energy for higher mind

In another experiments I had seen than focusing in different bodies different chacras are activated, in that sense I focused in expanding the different bodies each time I gather energy and that was interesting
    In the same way focusing energy in the front of the backbone between the clavicle and the pectoral area, was interesting too.
    Focus high elevels of energy in different and specific areas of the body had different effects.
    if you want to experiment.