Thread: Vivid Hypnopompic Hallucination

1. Vivid Hypnopompic Hallucination

The other morning as I was waking up slowly, I had a really unusually vivid sort of hypnopompic hallucination. I had been awake (sort of) for a couple of minutes, so it wasn't right at the moment of coming back out of sleep, but I was just sort of laying there waking up slowly. I felt like I was completely awake and aware at the moment, so it seemed strange.

As I was laying there mostly awake and with my eyes open, suddenly my vision narrowed into a small tunnel, and at the end I saw what looked like two doctors. They were all dressed in their "doctor at the hospital" gear, complete with the masks, and they were sort of looking towards me, and then turned toward each other and looked like they were talking to each other for a moment. It was a lot more vivid than this sort of thing normally is for me, and there was a lot more movement as they were looking from me to each other and sort of moving as they seemed to talk about something. Then it faded and was gone.

I get brief hypnopompic images sometimes, usually right at the moment when I'm emerging from sleep, but they are usually pretty vague and not very vivid. This was more strange because I had been sort of awake for a moment and I felt completely aware the whole time. I was awake enough that throughout the whole thing I was thinking "this is unusual, I wonder how long this will last..."

Then I went through the day wondering if it was just a completely random image, or if it might have been a strange memory of being born. It seemed like what it might look like to be born with your eyes open. Then I thought "yeah, I am clumsy enough to be the guy who forgot to close his eyes at such a moment!"

Re: Vivid Hypnopompic Hallucination

Hi Semipelican, I'm just going to throw some thoughts out.
    Firstly, I don't know how many years ago you were born but you'd be lucky to have even one doctor at your birth let alone two.
    Also the masks, not for normal birth.
    Masks......were you normal birth or Caesarian ?

Have you had medical surgery in your life time?
    Could it be pre- cognition.surgery in the future?
    Remote viewing?
    Then again it could be none of those and just a well perceived hypnopompic image .
    Something may crop up in the future to explain this.
    I'd be interested to hear what others think.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Vivid Hypnopompic Hallucination

Quote Originally Posted by semipelican View Post
    The other morning as I was waking up slowly, I had a really unusually vivid sort of hypnopompic hallucination. I had been awake (sort of) for a couple of minutes, so it wasn't right at the moment of coming back out of sleep, but I was just sort of laying there waking up slowly. I felt like I was completely awake and aware at the moment, so it seemed strange.

As I was laying there mostly awake and with my eyes open, suddenly my vision narrowed into a small tunnel, and at the end I saw what looked like two doctors. They were all dressed in their "doctor at the hospital" gear, complete with the masks, and they were sort of looking towards me, and then turned toward each other and looked like they were talking to each other for a moment. It was a lot more vivid than this sort of thing normally is for me, and there was a lot more movement as they were looking from me to each other and sort of moving as they seemed to talk about something. Then it faded and was gone.

I get brief hypnopompic images sometimes, usually right at the moment when I'm emerging from sleep, but they are usually pretty vague and not very vivid. This was more strange because I had been sort of awake for a moment and I felt completely aware the whole time. I was awake enough that throughout the whole thing I was thinking "this is unusual, I wonder how long this will last..."

Then I went through the day wondering if it was just a completely random image, or if it might have been a strange memory of being born. It seemed like what it might look like to be born with your eyes open. Then I thought "yeah, I am clumsy enough to be the guy who forgot to close his eyes at such a moment!"
    Hi semipelican,

Your story reminds me about when my son was born, when my sister held him for the first time in her arms and looking into his eyes she said: I am so afraid of him, he look likes he already knows all and understands and I have no clue still.....so as you said the last words..."to be the guy who forget to close his eyes at a such a moment"...that someone saw how developed you already was at your birth, and you awoke surprise in them...like...how can this be.....??....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce