Thread: Change the past for real through Astral Projection

Change the past for real through Astral Projection

Not sure if this is correct sub-category.

Since some claim time is an illusion, everything is happening at once (past, present and future) and people that are able to astral project can move to any moment in "time", would it be possible somehow on the astral plane to re-enter your younger body, possess it for a moment, and act differently in situations? Then when returning, live in a another reality.
    If i possessed my younger self, at a point i remember my younger self in front of a computer , open notepad, write a letter , with why and how i was able to possess him, give him some clues on the future so he will know its real and not some schizhophrenic behaviour, and also give him some advice on changes he needs to do.
    As soon as I leave the body, he (younger me) will see the letter on notepad, be puzzled but hopefully save or print it, then he will experience some of the things he read, go back and take it seriously.
    Although the reason for me to possess him would be gone, that would only happen the instant i leave. And i could tell him, that he must remember my present date, and on that date, spend some thoughts on how he actually was supposed to have had another reality. Thus would be able to answer such a question on a forum - Yes i believe i have done it!!
    I could even write about the current in realitythe letter, but wouldnt be any useful information. But if I have read some clues of the future at some point in my life, i would for sure remember that i once got a mysterious prophetic letter, and that i had changed something.I would probably remember it everyday from that time and until today.
    Has anyone been able to go back in time on the astral plane and re-enter younger self to do changes to current reality? Like a day back or two? Or any other methods without astral projection?

Re: Change the past for real through Astral Projection

I'm not sure whether or not you can change the past through AP, but there is the story of the guy in prison meditating for years to change the past so that he didn't actually run over the lady in his vehicle that got him in jail in the first place. Supposedly he did this everyday for 9 years and one day he woke up in his bed at home instead of the prison bed and discovered he was now living in a parallel universe (this one we live in) where he didn't run over the lady.
    probably it's an urban legend and I wish I could find a link)

Anyway here's a guy that supposedly does dimensional travel and offers advice on how to do it.
    http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/201...ch-dimensions/

i cant say I have any experience with alternate universes though I do swear I've seen the picture of King Henry the 8th where he's holding a turkey leg which apparently never existed (at least in this universe, lol)
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love