Thread: Saw an energetic being

Saw an energetic being

So this last night/ early morning I had an interesting experience. I had done an hour+ work on TMI Gateway 2 tracks. During track 3 I heard my guardian angel say the word "Angel" to me (which was pretty interesting enough as it is) but not the reason for my post. Anyways I wrapped up the binaural work and went to sleep. Not sure if I was completely asleep or just in the hipnogogic state but it was sometime afterwards. Suddenly in my head I saw an energetic being that seemed to be beside my bed. The being seemed benevolent and had a completely spherical head (like an orange shape). I mention orange as an example in that it's head was very three deminsional as the head was very wide, round, tall, and deep. The being itself was a silverish color fairly transparent (in the same way that water is) and had energy bubbling or sparking outward from its head in all directions. It's color/transparency kind of reminded me of how single cell organisms look silvery and transparent when viewing in a microscope.

Upon on seeing it I panicked and immediately woke up, which is a bummer because it seemed like a very positive entity and I didn't really get to communicate with it.

any idea what it might have been?
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Re: Saw an energetic being

Kind of reminded me of an aspergillis mycelium with the spores on the head being bubbles of energy

Blog Entries

I don't know, but I've seen them (or something alike) and got a really good feeling from them. Like I'd been blessed or something.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I'm afraid I scared it off. I literally shrieked and immediately woke up when I realized it was an entity just an involuntary reflex, and a moment later I was kicking myself that I did that. It looked at me in very warm and friendly way, like someone that's an animal lover would look at a pet.

dang it

Blog Entries

Don't worry. If it's a higher being, it knows and it's fine with it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I wonder if it's what's been referred to as a Valkyrie (and I'm not saying that to jinx myself, lol). But it would make some plausible sense that Vikings would come into contact with these the night before dying. After all they are a high vibration entity and your auric field goes through some predeath changes which could alter their vibrations to a point where these are noticed.

Vikings I think were pretty well plunged in to the astral. I've heard their concept of the Bifrost "rainbow bridge" that connects the many realms is essentially the mental plane in the astral

I also wonder if it's the infamous "universal citizen" that Mike Pinder of the Moody Blues wrote about in his solo album "the Promise". At least the subtle energies seem to match.

i recommend that album by the way. Every song on it has something to do with astral projection of higher awareness. It took me 20 years to buy it, but after hearing it a couple times, I pretty much immediately diverted my life down to this new path of meditation and quest for the astral. A year ago when I heard it for the first time, it was so mystical and cryptic. I was thinking what the hell is he talking about?
    Now I pretty much figured out most of it, although I'd like to still see Esiekiels wheels / music of the spheres in action, lol

Hi,

My experience about this kind of things are that, before I am used to a "new" thing or situation or being...first it awakes fear but I have seen that all what I am not used to awakes fear in me and I have to get used to it before I can judge or investigate what it is....I have seen it to be mostly mirroring my inner what I have to work with....when I am not willing to let go of my fear is that the mirroring about my inner what I have hard to admit to be part of me and I am in shame or also choked to that part is a part of me....but when I have come around to admit it gives me the most wonderful bliss what you ever can imagen....so ....all is for our own best...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Finally found some photos on the net that resemble the effervescent aura that surrounds them. That's my name for them anyway:
    "Effervescents". The one on the left is a really good match since it also portrays the conical shape of the body.

IMG_3248.JPGIMG_3249.JPG