Thread: one important simple question

one important simple question

Hello""

I was curious to know will psychics that do house clearings on chakra or body clearing of entities that are in the etheral body or just the house only itself

If yes why is it not in the psychic self defense forum

Thanks

-Mike
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: one important simple question

because sites of attachment in each case is different , plus people who have to administer clearings have different modes of removal , some even do it remotely at a distance - that's way a subclass can't be made , proving we can't either make a sticky specifically , just for that end.

We do get a lot of requests for healing , neg-relate problems and removals but mostly people look up methods suited uniquely to their own problems.

I was wanting to make a water crossing business that is an extension of Robert bruces work for example applying running essential oils is just a example in the water circuit that’s why I am asking this question because I don't want to rip people off if I was to sell water beds

DarkChylde

You see if you were to remove the entities that would just come back in. Same with exorcism or using Salt baths to remove the negs. With the water crossing its permanent removal on the condition the subject will use water bed long term

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Caveat again :-)

Mike please check with admin/moderation before you post any sales-related material

I understand it's only being talked about at this point , i.e this is onlydiscussion of it , but it's both prudent and productive to go the right way about it.

lots of good luck though.

why do I need to do that? ooo of course I understand now