Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can someone please help me find answers

Can someone please help me find answers

This happened about 2 years ago, and I am really trying to find answers now.

I started getting into Christianity. With everything I had, I wanted to see if God was real. I personally started believing him for many reasons. I soon after I started/feared I was going to hell because of my past sinful life. I also feared death.

As I was laying in bed, crying that God was going to judge me and send me to hell; I suddenly lifted out of my physical body and flew up towards my ceiling (as if I were going to hit it). It felt amazing; I had no fears, worries, or any negative feelings or thoughts. I could feel the wind from being pulled up and flapping of clothes on me. Then I softly came back down in my physical body. My first reaction was being disappointed because I wanted to stay out of my physical body.

I wanted to share this and maybe get some feedback and insight. The closest I got from an explanation was astral projection.

Re: Can someone please help me find answers

I think your advice was right.I would say that you needed to experience this right there and then!
    It sounded like your thoughts were on a downward spiral and you were coming to conclusions because of the beliefs you had formed,
    By experiencing being out of your body whilst being aware then this is your wake up to let you see we don't need a physical body eventually. Your consciousness had left your physical body ( Out of Body)
    If you can accept this as trying to get your attention to show you not to be afraid of death then it's up to you if you want to persue the topic further.
    I would advise that if you believe in hell and worry about this then your not ready .Our fear can create our own nightmare.
    My advice to you would be lead a good life, care for others, dont watch horrors, forget the past and the idea of HELL, then the only way is up . It can change your whole outlook on life and people.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by Gent View Post
    This happened about 2 years ago, and I am really trying to find answers now.

I started getting into Christianity. With everything I had, I wanted to see if God was real. I personally started believing him for many reasons. I soon after I started/feared I was going to hell because of my past sinful life. I also feared death.

As I was laying in bed, crying that God was going to judge me and send me to hell; I suddenly lifted out of my physical body and flew up towards my ceiling (as if I were going to hit it). It felt amazing; I had no fears, worries, or any negative feelings or thoughts. I could feel the wind from being pulled up and flapping of clothes on me. Then I softly came back down in my physical body. My first reaction was being disappointed because I wanted to stay out of my physical body.

I wanted to share this and maybe get some feedback and insight. The closest I got from an explanation was astral projection.
    Hi Gent,

I am happy to read that you are so courageous enough to take the belief system road to find the source of truth....I did it also and it did end up in me going through the church sealing into the void or out of the box....

I have find out that belief system the core is good because it´s core purpose is to make you a better person when following the steps of the 10 commands...this is nesessary to make you total clean and trusting when entering the higher realms....becuse all will manifest at once in these realms...and you can not enter before you have worked out all negativity and cleaned your inner up....

There is no death, so it is important to work with all what fears us before the body death, it will be more easy in after life if we have prepared our selves for it, and work with all
    negative beliefs out of our system....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yes, it sounds to me like you had a spontaneous out of body experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

God is as real as you are. Alternately, you are as real as God is. Drive safely...for we are others as well without...as another is within us all...we together gathering ours.

2016-10-13 14.51.31.jpg

No you ... no God, no God ... no you. What God hath need of "god" without you? What you hath need of God within "god"?

With all needs well met, wherein want either that needs between Be?

Justification <~> Purification <~> Sanctificaton
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    God is as real as you are. Alternately, you are as real as God is.
    That is the most subtle thing I've seen you write in a while. It works on SO many levels. I see what you did there.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hi guys, thanks for great advice. This may sound like a silly question. But is the a guide (book) how to clean my soul and be a better person. I want the best for eternity.

Blog Entries

You are assuming that your soul is dirty and needs cleaning. If a soul is your spiritual self, how can it need cleaning? In my opinion, cleanse your beliefs about yourself, and it automatically connects you to your higher self, that part of you that is closest to God.

Blog Entries

If you want to go from a straightforward Biblical point of view, Paul is blazingly, unmistakably, completely clear on the idea that you don't have to "do" anything, that you are redeemed by virtue of faith. Faith meaning "trust", similar to the phrase "in good faith". Trust that you are already acceptable, and go from there.

This doesn't mean that your "personality" (such as it is) is without flaws or other programming glitches (so to speak), and those things may change, spontaneously sometimes, or by what seems to be spiritual movement apart form your conscious self. But it's not "you" doing these things. The material self can no more remake itself or rewrite itself than a drawing of a rabbit can pick up a pencil and erase bits of itself and draw them in ways it likes better. So, again, it comes back to trust/faith, and allowing yourself to be shaped. A Christian POV would be that this is the work of the Holy Spirit.

The salvation, regeneration, whatever it ends up being, is not the work of works, and not something that you do for yourself. Any sort of "but then you must do X and Y" is directly contrary to what Paul had to say on the subject.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

^ This.