Thread: Oneness Blessing and the out of body world

Oneness Blessing and the out of body world

Receiving the oneness blessing can be achieved successfully when everything that has come to the surface for healing has been worked on on the mental emotional and spiritual bodies. We can then hold the vibration and become everything that there is in dimension that we are in currently during an out body experience. Not only can we enter the timeless state in the physical world we can achieve timeless in the out of body world. What it means is it will feel much longer a few hours for example 9 hours per out of body experience by extending the time or completely converting into the timeless. we can become billions of astral wildlife all simultaneously all at once when we are one in the astral world. That's why it's important to master the physical to profit by the spiritual value of the non physical(astral world)
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Oneness Blessing and the out of body world

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    we can become billions of astral wildlife all simultaneously all at once when we are one in the astral world. That's why it's important to master the physical to profit by the spiritual value of the non physical(astral world)
    indeed the only non-physical spiritual experience IS the OOBE. love physical means spiritual exaltation. in other words, no body no reality. unity is silent.

I have proven that time is subordinate to space, by knowing that time simply serves (obeying) compassion, which knows it is there.

there really is no limit to mastery but at some point you meet death. at about then the world is solipsistic, ie not to be called somebody else's... self-realization. heaven begins in earnest right then.

it's very very very profound talking about the oneness blessing and the out of body world

basically when your one with all that astral wildlife it's like having millions of out body experience all at one time

that's why it's so important to heal completely the mental and emotional level that way you can hold the vibration of the oneness blessing

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

the combination of oneness blessing and the out of body state is result of millions of out of bodies simultaneously