I haven't been on this forum for ages, and just stumbled upon this thread more or less straight away - and it was started by my old friend, Soul Sail!

Although I went frequently to the astral until a couple of months ago, it then became extremely difficult about that time. I was told that travel and even communication with our astral teams would be difficult for quite a while. It seems that there has been a lot of interference, partially tied up with the supermoon event recently. Yes, the astral is a totally different dimension, so it is not affected in any way, but we in the physical are inevitably affected by physical conditions. I have found it difficult to meditate as I usually do. Even telepathic communication from the astral has been somehow strangely "muffled", as if listening under water.

It seems that things are beginning to return to normal. My astral teacher has said that in about two weeks things will become normal again. I am already beginning to feel that the astral is becoming more accessible again. If anyone else has felt this recently, it would be interesting to read about it.

I can't wait to "get back to work" with our beloved teams.