Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Archangel Michael

Blog Entries

Archangel Michael

I posted on the RoE forums too, but I'd like your thoughts too.

I have noticed sorcerers seem to get vastly better results when they evoke and command a spirit or an energy to do their bidding, as opposed to merely asking for help from said spirit or energy.

Is Archangel Michael simply an universal energy closest to Source which can be directed for a purpose, or is Archangel Michael an actual entity with his own Will, who decides whether or not he wants to help?

When we perceive Archangel Michael, are we perceiving an universal energy that takes on the symbolic form we expect, or are we perceiving something other than that?

I don't subscribe to many of E.A. Koetting's morals and techniques (he is a black sorcerer and I'm not a black hat), but he did describe this:

On one particular occasion, a client of mine was being magickally harassed by a coven of witches. His health had given out without warning, his financial success evaporated, and he even started experiencing poltergeist activity, as well as at least one spontaneous "hag attack" while he was sleeping.

I asked why he thought this might be a curse, as most people who think they're cursed simply aren't very adept at managing their affairs, and often will find out that they are sabotaging themselves, rather than being victims of some evil curse.

Rather than just relying on some fleeting feeling of phantasmagoria, though, this particular client had good reason to believe that he was under a curse. Three days into his suffering, he received a phone call from one of these witches, who laughed as she asked how he was feeling.

When he told her how every aspect of his life had taken a nose-dive, her cackle became hysterical. She told him that he was being punished, and that his misery would continue to increase until he was finally dead.

My client confessed to me that this group of witches had discovered that he had been unfaithful in his marriage, and this group of witches were friends of hers, so their attacks against him could be construed as justified. Nevertheless, he had hired me to protect him against their attacks, and so that's exactly what I did.

Without considering any other entity to work with, I broke out a scrying mirror, candles, incense, and the sigil of Michael, and began the conjurations.

Although the entire coven was helping in placing this curse, three of them in particular were leading the charge. So, it was those three that I worked directly against.

Michael The Archangel's Face Appeared In My Mirror...

With Michael the Archangel's face visible in the black mirror, I commanded him to bind these three witches, so that they could no longer use their power to harm others.

Within 24 hours, the same witch called my client's phone, no longer laughing, no longer so sure of the potency of her curse.

"What have you done?" he reported her screaming at him through the phone. Not only had their power been bound from harming my client, but it was as if their ability to tap into the spirit world was taken from them completely. They could no longer astral project, summon spirits, or conduct the most basic spellcasting rituals. Michael had bound them with a fury that I had never before witnessed, nor have I seen a binding hat effective since.
    *excerpt taken from http://www.becomealivinggod.com/news...f-witches.html

I'm wondering if I'd see more success from evoking and commanding as well as making offerings to establish and maintain a relationship with Archangel Michael?

Thoughts? Have any of you tried evoking and commanding Archangel Michael for protection? What were the results?
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Re: Archangel Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Thoughts? Have any of you tried evoking and commanding Archangel Michael for protection? What were the results?
    Not Michael, but I can tell you a bit about Archangel Raphael if you're interested.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Here are some thoughts, take them or leave them as usual....
    I think that when a person goes through a process of training, and 'get up the nerve' to practice evocation and such, their worldview and attitude is vastly different than a person who does the traditional 'begging for mercy', seeing themselves as lesser than the being they are asking for protection. A person who is traditional-minded will think themselves as powerless and, if they are religiously inclined, they might even see themselves as undeserving of that help-if you look at some religious prayers you will see this attitude reflected. So in my view, the entity (whether it's an 'honest-to-goodness' archangel or an universal energy 'thoughtform') will respond not just to the expressed desire but to the implied feeling- which may result in either a weak amount of help-feedback or no help at all, while the magician who has the feeling of control of the being may have better results- because they know they deserve the help or believe that they do.
    Of course, this is just one possibility.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    Not Michael, but I can tell you a bit about Archangel Raphael if you're interested.
    Yes, I'm interested.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think that when a person goes through a process of training, and 'get up the nerve' to practice evocation and such, their worldview and attitude is vastly different than a person who does the traditional 'begging for mercy', seeing themselves as lesser than the being they are asking for protection. A person who is traditional-minded will think themselves as powerless and, if they are religiously inclined, they might even see themselves as undeserving of that help-if you look at some religious prayers you will see this attitude reflected. So in my view, the entity (whether it's an 'honest-to-goodness' archangel or an universal energy 'thoughtform') will respond not just to the expressed desire but to the implied feeling- which may result in either a weak amount of help-feedback or no help at all, while the magician who has the feeling of control of the being may have better results- because they know they deserve the help or believe that they do.
    Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Yes, I'm interested.
    It's here.

Also I am convinced I had help when I did my naturopath exam a few months ago. It is a difficult exam, written and then (if passed) oral. For the oral exam I went to another school just for intensive medical training again to be prepared specifically for the official authorities of my city that grant the license. To that school I only went 3 times, however, just for preparing the oral exam.

The teacher that prepared us chose only a few topics. And it was EXACTLY what I was asked about during the exam then later. This is a very very low probabilty to happen, considering the vast field of subjects and that I only were there for three training sessions. And the subjects came up exactly, as I said. We were three candidates in this exam session and I would not have performed well on the other candidate's questions, some I did not know at all. So this is almost a "miracle" and to good to be true for a mere lucky accident, although one can add that this teacher knew what these authoroties (and the medical doctor doing the exam) is likely to ask as many have their favorite topics. Anyway! Still a great "coincidence" to me, also the path that led me to this school was first only 'coincidental' (it seemed... but in hindsight it was not coincidental at all ... I was to go there!).

I had asked for help before, also from this energy (being) and I think I got it.

I am not religious, it might be an energy (being) close to Source (as you also defined it above) but i believe it might indeed appear as an angel to persons with this belief system to make them comfortable and give them a point of reference. To me it appeared as a swirl / galaxy / chakra, whatever.

Can't prove it, just what I derived from my personal experience and what makes most sense to me.

Of course, let me add, this energy might have been part of my Higher Self, since I had demanded my HS to appear then (just re-read it myself as I had forgotten this part).

So... Maybe a part of the "Source" is always in us, so are the "Angelic energies" too? The fact that the "energy" appeared almost as a chakra might even support this hypothesis.

awesome response CFT,

I think that when a person goes through a process of training, and 'get up the nerve' to practice evocation and such, their worldview and attitude is vastly different than a person who does the traditional 'begging for mercy', seeing themselves as lesser than the being they are asking for protection.
    yes, it is for us to be bold [get up the nerve]. however, it is never the "person" that begs for mercy, but rather, is the true being which begs release of the person, for it is within the personage that 'thoughtforms' rule, and therefore leave the true being as powerless beyond the "person". true, the religiously inclined accept that they personally are lesser than, this is not incorrect from the pov of true being, and is not a human step to be frowned upon simply because understanding is lacking. for this step has taken who knows how long, many lifetimes to amazingly come around, wherein "person" feels at the end of themself. gentle coaxing from true being has brought this to bear, such that true being has the simplistic power just to be, and is no longer at the feet of "personal thoughtforms" illustrious as they as ideations all may seem to have been. one must see here that there is no loss what~so~ever to whom one is, as it is, a release to be as one is, to be Me as I am given of my Self to Be.

A person who is traditional-minded will think themselves as powerless and, if they are religiously inclined, they might even see themselves as undeserving of that help-if you look at some religious prayers you will see this attitude reflected. So in my view, the entity (whether it's an 'honest-to-goodness' archangel or an universal energy 'thoughtform') will respond not just to the expressed desire but to the implied feeling- which may result in either a weak amount of help-feedback or no help at all, while the magician who has the feeling of control of the being may have better results- because they know they deserve the help or believe that they do.
    yep, one possibility. anything i might add to this as possibility would be a mute/moot point. to say that there is nothing beyond true being, past or future, as it is, presently being [true power free of past and future "personage"]...come what may, whatever will be will be, or whatever i will be i will be. I will always, in all ways of my Self, be Me. true power = no"thing" as everything redeemed within the present moment of awe.

To thine own Self be True ~ Fidelity
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Angels are intelligent permutations of Creative Source/Force. They appear to us using our own cognitive filters and they express Creative Will. In as much our will is aligned with some aspect of Spirit they may respond. At least thsts what I believe and experience. If you evoke or invoke Michael, you may find out the answers to your questions.

Blog Entries

What happens when one invokes an Archangel?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast