A few months back, I realized I was starting to fall in love with someone and was plagued with doubts.

I was hesitant to pursue the wonderful person I was so enamored with, out of concern that I may be too damaged from Neg abuse.

One night, plagued by forceful thoughts of doubt and low self-worth, I decided to take action. I meditated until the neg-activity subsided, then proceeded to raise amorous, but not sexual, energy through my body, and out of my heart and into a small stone. I set a very firm intention that no attachments be made to the stone or to the person, and that it only be a gift of supportive and considerate affection.

I later gave the stone to the person as a gift, and didn't hear much about it in the months that followed. Recently however, I found out that my firm intention and energy work may have fallen short of their intended action, and instead may have led to some unintended consequences.

The night of the gifting, the recipient was sitting quietly when out of the blue they started to experience a forceful voice stating that they should not date, nor see, me. After the voice returned again some time later, the recipient decided to bury the stone.

I asked if they noticed any changes in their internal state of being, fortune, social connections, energy body, etc. and as far as they can tell, they don't sense any lingering issues.

My question is, is it possible that negs which attack me embedded themselves in the stone? Could they have just started targeting this person, separately from gifting the stone, knowing that when I am with them or think about them, I am not as easy of a target?

And finally / most importantly, what steps should I take to protect this person from any neg activity? I'd like to equip them with RB's PSD book soon as well.