Thread: Neg Attached to Gift?

Neg Attached to Gift?

A few months back, I realized I was starting to fall in love with someone and was plagued with doubts.

I was hesitant to pursue the wonderful person I was so enamored with, out of concern that I may be too damaged from Neg abuse.

One night, plagued by forceful thoughts of doubt and low self-worth, I decided to take action. I meditated until the neg-activity subsided, then proceeded to raise amorous, but not sexual, energy through my body, and out of my heart and into a small stone. I set a very firm intention that no attachments be made to the stone or to the person, and that it only be a gift of supportive and considerate affection.

I later gave the stone to the person as a gift, and didn't hear much about it in the months that followed. Recently however, I found out that my firm intention and energy work may have fallen short of their intended action, and instead may have led to some unintended consequences.

The night of the gifting, the recipient was sitting quietly when out of the blue they started to experience a forceful voice stating that they should not date, nor see, me. After the voice returned again some time later, the recipient decided to bury the stone.

I asked if they noticed any changes in their internal state of being, fortune, social connections, energy body, etc. and as far as they can tell, they don't sense any lingering issues.

My question is, is it possible that negs which attack me embedded themselves in the stone? Could they have just started targeting this person, separately from gifting the stone, knowing that when I am with them or think about them, I am not as easy of a target?

And finally / most importantly, what steps should I take to protect this person from any neg activity? I'd like to equip them with RB's PSD book soon as well.

Blog Entries

Re: Neg Attached to Gift?

It is possible that a neg attached itself to it, but it is possible that you transferred your fear into the stone of the same thing happening.
    I don't know if this would help in the sense of her feelings for you, but maybe she needs to give the stone a dip in a salt bowl overnight, out in the moon if there is one, or, if it's not sun sensitive (like a pink quartz would be) out in the sunshine for a day.
    If there is an attachment it should get rid of it, but your programming may be erased.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by BeingLove View Post
    My question is, is it possible that negs which attack me embedded themselves in the stone?
    Yes. Completely possible.
    Could they have just started targeting this person, separately from gifting the stone, knowing that when I am with them or think about them, I am not as easy of a target?
    Possibly, but I doubt it. It's not likely that they're specifically planning for your downfall- most are simply hungry, wandering beasts.
    And finally / most importantly, what steps should I take to protect this person from any neg activity? I'd like to equip them with RB's PSD book soon as well.
    You can shield them and place "alarm" thoughtforms to alert you or this individual when one of the entities in question is found to be in the vicinity.

Blog Entries

Yes --things can attach themselves to objects and brought into your home.
    I've seen such things that seem to attach using some sort of cord.
    Grant

5. Re: Neg Attached to Gift?

Wearing a black tourmaline MAY help them with protection. Also smudging "spiritually tainted" objects may help rid the object of this unseen toxicity as well.

the way you called him kind, in creating the energy for the stone... might have been consequentious. i notice it in things i buy.
    e.g. i acquired a essential oil diffuser, it insists i am egoless... which is a bit strange when i have just been working on positive ego. :O

Blog Entries

Yes,
    Things do attach themselves to objects. I've seen some of them.
    They seem to be attached by "threads".
    If some object "feels" weird, it probably is.
    Grant

8. Re: Neg Attached to Gift?

Yup. That is how I got attacked by black magic. I went to a psychic for a reading and she gave me a crystal as a 'gift' to take home. A few days later I watched in horror as a demon literally crawled out of the crystal and attacked me. I contacted the psychic and after MUCH back and forth, she basically wanted me to pay her large sums of money to remove the curse she put on me. Then she sent more demons to attack me. Now I am possessed and my life is a living nightmare. Once I brought that crystal into my house it opened up a doorway to let more through. Be very careful who you trust and what you bring into your home.