Thread: Healthy / Unhealthy Energetic Connections

Healthy / Unhealthy Energetic Connections

I often fall asleep thinking of someone I care about deeply. I imagine them lying next to me, I thank them for their presence in my life, then proceed with my internal processes (energy work, reflection, setting intentions, etc) before clicking out into sleep. My experience during this process is definitely amorous, but I prevent it from becoming sexual.

The other night, I for the first time, visualized giving them a polite peck of a kiss on the cheek and neck. The following day, without knowing what I had visualized the prior night, they mentioned waking up with a hot / kinda itchy sensation across their cheeks, ears, neck, and arms.

I know this can sometimes be a sign of energy body systems awakening / having energy surge through after periods of inactivity. I mentioned this to the person immediately after hearing about what they experienced. I also told them about what I had visualized and apologized for any discomfort they may have experienced. They replied that they did not mind my visualization, nor the experience the following morning. The feelings between us are mutual, reciprocated, and healthy from a social perspective.

My question is, is it possible that the connection I may have created is in any way unhealthy? Are there any actions I should take to ensure that no unintended consequences? What can I do to ensure that energetic connections are healthy, uplifting, and positive?

Blog Entries

Re: Healthy / Unhealthy Energetic Connections

It is only unhealthy if you have a sense of unhealthy dependence towards them. The connection might be totally wholesome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.