Thread: Energy failure please advice

Energy failure please advice

Last night I was dreaming worked in a restaurant. Me and my workmates just finished our shift. A bunch of black people with hair nets came out of a big house, they were having a cigarette break from what appeared to be an event. There were mansions all around that looked like Georgia houses with classy bow windows. I said to one of my colleagues that this appeared to be like a "hood" with fancy houses. I came into the house and saw many more black people sitting in a table inside and one of them was close to the fire place. Outside, there was a meeting of very wealthy old people who I believe were being attended by these black employees.

I decided to take a look around the house. Went OB and started exploring floating around. First I came across a girls bedroom after going through the window. She had a purse and some dolls. Then I entered the bathroom and a baby's room with a moses basket. I came into the parents bedroom finally, this is the place I was looking for in the first place no idea why. All the beds had blue sheets (that called my attention). I asked for orientation to the "designer" of this very interesting place and suddenly I was no longer floating and put to the ground. I was displaced gently sliding to a table were a map came out. It brought an earth picture and started sooming to a place northeast of Syria. Then an old man with silver hair and a suit came out. He told me his name was Jean Luc Dumont or something like that. As he spoke, another young man talked to me interupting every single question I asked this man, as hard as I tried to ignore him and concentrate in the old mans words, the only thing I could remember is that he was more French than Spanish and I told him my ancestors were Basque-French. I asked him who was this guy interrupting every word I said. After this I ended up in a half awake state. I tried many OBE exits, one of them took me floating and watching the stars with a beautifull melody, the next one I was bieng pushed around by some force in my back while floating, when I turned around I couldn't see anythng. When I asked questions this entity responded with a sleigh bell. Then I asked to see Mr. Dumont again and a womans voice that told me that I should make a good use of my energy since I'm not doing it good. I asked her what did she mean, she told me I should take notes. But how can I take notes if I can't take these notes with me when I wake up. She responed I should put the information in a spoon or shoe and put it in my crown chakra. Soon after this I was floating over an enormous table full of food. The whole place was very elegant and there was classical music in the backround. I said to myself try not to wake up, try to get as much information as you can but I believe this distracted me and ended up waking. I was sad because I could probably would be having words with one of my ancestors.

If any of you can advice how I should make a good use of energy to cherish and have a better perspective of OBE's I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!
    "Think how different life would be if we were all part of communities working for the common good of each member, full of people who pay attention to, share, and act on our dreams." Kurt Leland

Blog Entries

Re: Energy failure please advice

I'll come back to this, but did you know I'm Basque-french? Maybe you talked to one of my ancestors. Lol
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.