Thread: Astral Visitors that Feel Like Giant Bugs

Astral Visitors that Feel Like Giant Bugs

There are astral entities that come and get on me when I am in bed. They do feel like bugs. Ewww! I don't see them. I feel them walking on me. I felt tentacles once and that freaked me the hell out. I literally shake them off.

For me, when they come, I always here claireaudiently anything from tv shows, radio stations, etc. I guess they travel on sound waves.

Anyway, I have been told that they are not bugs even though that is what they feel like to me. Does any know what they are?

I was told that my frequency is very high right now so I am sensitive to them when they touch me.

I want to know so much more. I am very curious.

Blog Entries

Re: Astral Visitors that Feel Like Giant Bugs

They're energy entities, and they feel like that because you associate their light/ticklish touch with how a bug would feel. This will change as you find some other association.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Astral Visitors that Feel Like Giant Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by queen9302 View Post
    There are astral entities that come and get on me when I am in bed. They do feel like bugs. Ewww! I don't see them. I feel them walking on me. I felt tentacles once and that freaked me the hell out. I literally shake them off. For me, when they come, I always here claireaudiently anything from tv shows, radio stations, etc. I guess they travel on sound waves. Anyway, I have been told that they are not bugs even though that is what they feel like to me. Does any know what they are? I was told that my frequency is very high right now so I am sensitive to them when they touch me. I want to know so much more. I am very curious.
    It sounds like the astral version of a bug, which energetically speaking is more of a critter than anything. If they don't possess organization, and you simply encounter them, I think it is safe to say that they are a kind of spiritual wildlife that you are sensitive to. it would make sense for your frequency to be more in line with theirs, if the manifestations of them are so intense.