Thread: dancing kundalini

1. dancing kundalini

robert why do i feel kundalini chakra pressures on manipura one day strongly and next day it is back at the base chakra in the sacrum,or maybe one day it will reach upto the heart and one day it will be in the sacral centre intensely...why does it dance like this?isnt it if a chakra is reached its gonna ascend further after that or can it regress downwards also moving up and down?

and when i brush up the energy along the spine to the crown chakra , it becomes active very much even though intense pressure is present at the lower centres...and i get earaches alongwith it with susceptibility to loud noises and a calmness in my thoughts...there are also feeling as if the entire scalp has become active and vibrant....what could be this...have i been successful in raising the kundalini?and can this be stabilized this dancing phenomenon?

Re: dancing kundalini

Kundalini can move in several different ways, and 'frog like' where it jumps around from chakra to chakra is one of them.

Kundalini energy has an intelligence to it. It will be jumping around like a frog for a good reason. However, for us mere mortals, working out what that reason is can be difficult.

Your kundalini is definitely active, yet from what you say here I would not say it has been 'raised' because you do not seem to have had the main event yet.

I recommend you keep doing what you are doing, no more and no less. It should settle down in time.

How long has this been happening?

robert

3. Re: dancing kundalini

THANKS ROBERT

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK.THE THICK SNAKE LIKE SENSATION IS PERPETUALLY PRESENT AT THE SACRUM.IT MOVES UP DIMINISHES IN ENERGY VARYINGLY SOMETIMES BELOW NAVEL,SOMETIMES MANIPURA AND ANAHATA CENTRES.

THE SENSATIONS CAME UPTO THE BROW CHAKRA BUT THE SNAKE LIKE THING HAS NOT RISEN BEYOND HEART CHAKRA.IF I TRY TO MOVE IT UPWARDS USING NEW ENERGY METHOD THE UPPER CHAKRAS ARE THROBBING BUT MANIPURA IS BADLY PAINING AND HEATING AND SOMEHOW I HAVE RAISED IT TODAY TILL ANAHATA.FEELING VERY FRESH AND UPLIFTED.

OTHERWISE STRONG SEXUAL OBSSESSIONS WERE HAPPENING FOR SOMETIMES NOW.WHEN THE ENERGY RAISED PAST THE MANIPURA THE SEXUAL STUFF DIMINISHED MARKEDLY AND AS THE HIGHER CENTRES GOT ACTIVATED IT VANISHED.I WILL KEEP ON RAISING UNTIL THE SNAKE REACHES THE SAHASRA.

ALSO GIVE ME SOME PERSONALITY WORK ADVICE.

BUT THE SUCCESS COMBO WAS NEW ENERGY WAYS AND KRIYA YOGA AND BIJA MANTRAS!!!!

THANKS

ASTRALREEK
    Last edited by astralreek; 5th December 2016 at 12:40 AM.

Re: dancing kundalini

It is possible you have a core emotional hurt(S) in your heart chakra. This is not uncommon. This effectively blocks kundalini from moving past this point. In a way it is telling you to 'fix this' before it can continue.

Core image work can help with this. I also recommend you see a good therapist to help you track this down. Find a good one, even if you have to pay more...you'll save time and money in the long term.

Instructions on Core Image Work are in my book, The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook. This is available as paperback, or as an ebook for a few dollars.

Do not try to rush this. Do the work thoroughly.

Another thing that can help is to take up healing.

If you can't find a therapist that is suitable, email me via system admin, or CF Traveller, and I'll put you in touch with someone that works through skype.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by astralreek View Post
    THANKS ROBERT

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK.THE THICK SNAKE LIKE SENSATION IS PERPETUALLY PRESENT AT THE SACRUM.IT MOVES UP DIMINISHES IN ENERGY VARYINGLY SOMETIMES BELOW NAVEL,SOMETIMES MANIPURA AND ANAHATA CENTRES.

THE SENSATIONS CAME UPTO THE BROW CHAKRA BUT THE SNAKE LIKE THING HAS NOT RISEN BEYOND HEART CHAKRA.IF I TRY TO MOVE IT UPWARDS USING NEW ENERGY METHOD THE UPPER CHAKRAS ARE THROBBING BUT MANIPURA IS BADLY PAINING AND HEATING AND SOMEHOW I HAVE RAISED IT TODAY TILL ANAHATA.FEELING VERY FRESH AND UPLIFTED.

OTHERWISE STRONG SEXUAL OBSSESSIONS WERE HAPPENING FOR SOMETIMES NOW.WHEN THE ENERGY RAISED PAST THE MANIPURA THE SEXUAL STUFF DIMINISHED MARKEDLY AND AS THE HIGHER CENTRES GOT ACTIVATED IT VANISHED.I WILL KEEP ON RAISING UNTIL THE SNAKE REACHES THE SAHASRA.

ALSO GIVE ME SOME PERSONALITY WORK ADVICE.

BUT THE SUCCESS COMBO WAS NEW ENERGY WAYS AND KRIYA YOGA AND BIJA MANTRAS!!!!

THANKS

ASTRALREEK

5. Re: dancing kundalini

thanks robert...i'll sonsult a psychologist soon