Thread: "In Silence There Is Strength: Bending Reality Without Making a Single Move"

"In Silence There Is Strength: Bending Reality Without Making a Single Move"

This book has helped me more than I expected. Just wanted to share the good news to everyone, it’s free today. Get yours now before the time runs out. The promo is just until the 21st of December.

Get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF4HNV6

51J4K9L6tXL.jpg

Blog Entries

Re: "In Silence There Is Strength: Bending Reality Without Making a Single Move"

Hi, Craig! thanks for the update... This book does seem very interesting. Can you tell us a little more about what it's about? I would love to hear...
    And it would be really nice of you if you can tell us how this book can help...
    Thanks!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Re: "In Silence There Is Strength: Bending Reality Without Making a Single Move"

Ok I got it lets see how it is

Hi Craig,
    Thank you for the link, I did skim through the book and it is similar what I have used to find the truth of my life....finding memories and how I have re-build them to be able to live...horror memories made them pleasant to be able to cope with them....and shameful memories to make them heroic etc....the new angle for me was the demon thing...I will test it ...it sound interesting....and also the food helping to get soothing if needed....
    Very interesting, thank you

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    This book has helped me more than I expected. Just wanted to share the good news to everyone, it’s free today. Get yours now before the time runs out. The promo is just until the 21st of December.

Get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF4HNV6

51J4K9L6tXL.jpg
    Yeah, the book looks, reads & responds Helpfully as i 'brisked' through it ...... i clicked on a few links etc. BUT notice that this is from AMAZON. com ....... but i am only with Amazon .uk ..... so i am 'un-sure' how i could aquire it.

BE 'Great'..... if I COULD /
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Make an Amazon com account

Blog Entries

I downloaded it via Amazaon Australia. It should be available from Amazon UK.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.