Thread: My first Raising Kundalini experience

Red face My first Raising Kundalini experience

11.11.2016 in the early morning
    Great advances. I slept from 6 to 10 pm since I was exhausted after the job. Probably that gave me more opportunity to be conscious during the night when I did meditation. I started meditating at 1am aprox. I did relaxation from legs to head (as usual, my relaxation includes repeating mentally that “x” part of my body that I’m relaxing, is “totally relaxed, it has perfect health, beauty, regeneration, youth and force”. When I relax the brain, I include “it has expansive intelligence, memory and creativity”…. “it sleeps… now”.
    This time, I also included during the brain relaxation the mental affirmation “my physical brain and body are totally asleep, but my consciousness remains awake”.
    In summary, the differences in comparison to other meditations:

• I was less tired, since I slept for 3h previously,
    • Before the meditation I did affirmations loud (talking), which I normally can’t do when I’m at home (like: I’m clairvoyant, I’m clairaudient, I do controlled astral travels and keep the memories with all details of the experience, I have perfect psychic abilities, I can cure even remotely). I also did prayers thanking God, I thanked Menadel the angel of the work and prayed for him to help specific people with his work and economy.
    • I declared: “my body is asleep, but my consciousness stays”
    • I started using the code 280

After relaxation, I started with breathing exercise (as always, I imagine bright coloured light entering in my body during inhalation”. I was as a matter of fact a bit distracted… I didn’t finish the breathing exercise and fall asleep. At some point, my consciousness was super awaken, so I continued with energy awareness and bouncing. Instead of immediate energy centres stimulation, I started using the code 280 (that I got in awaken-lucid-dreaming when I started having contacts during the Bildungsurlaub by strong clairvoyant reception in my forehead; blue cobalt light drawing the 280). I didn’t finish during the meditation to call the number 280 (I did it only 10 times). I was between tired and distracted and then I continued stimulating my centre chakras. I did only until the solar plex… I fell into a kind of initial dream-trance. I saw my mother in a hospital bed saying “this is not my baby”. A baby was aside her. He looked quite weird. Skinny like a cartoon child in miniature. I said “non-sense, mom… of course he is your baby…. Come here… poor boy… come with me”. He smiled to me in a very strange/coquette/suspicious way, but still I hugged him. I was embracing him and after a while he bit my upper vertebras (my cervical behind the neck) and felt a very strong unpleasant electric shock through all my spine. I didn’t see the coil at that moment, but it was simply long lasting. I tried to take off the baby with no success. I started praying, got relaxed and the shock stopped. I started to experience OBE (continuous falling). I stayed relaxed and mentally repeated “yes, bring me to the astral world”. I expected to see the “real time”, but instead, I was flying on a cloudy sky. I saw a symbol of an electric coil (which after a lot of search I came to find days after in internet) and a strange bird very similar to a Mexican Zenzontle. I told him, bring me to some place interesting. He directed me to a street and I followed him flying. Everything was more than a lucid dream. I was really feeling it. We arrived in the night in a more or less small lively street (looked like with some stores or restaurants at the left). I sat down close to a tree, and the bird transformed his pick to a weird biting mouth. He bit my finger, till a man told me he could give a piece of his breath for the bird to stop biting me and bite the bread instead). He looked between a long haired rocker and a homeless. I tried to look at the name of one business, starting with “p”, but can’t remember it (I just know I tried to associate the name to some Latin name, but corrected my mnemotechnic trick twice and at the end just got confused). I was talking to the man (like… oh, what does it say… I would like to remember that name”… “he said…mmm… yes… that’s interesting I can’t clearly read it”). After a while, another guy picked me up and said “come with me”, we need to buy some magic tools for you. We crossed the small street and entered in a business with no name outside. Inside was a store. I didn’t identify the products which were rather in boxes. He was choosing the products for me. I felt a bit like Harry Potter when he was brought to buy his first magic instruments. I asked this person who brought me in (looking young, relaxed, red jacket of sportive pants, brown skin, short hair) how should I paid. I asked if the money of the physical world worked there. I asked “can I bring through the astral travel money from there”, he said “no, you will be given some coins and with that you’ll pay). When he had chosen the products, a black/brown skin lady packed them in a plastic bag. I asked her “how can you work here? Do you travel every day from the physical world to here?”, she made a face between resignation and fun (like “this lady knows nothing”)… She gave me several 2 euro coins, she said the price, and I paid and kept the change. I appeared in my grandmas’ kitchen, and I was throwing away the products, but then I realized one was a Ouija board. I was taking it off the trash, and then saw a corridor and doors (not sure if those were the doors in the Hotel I was staying at Lausanne. I saw the doors as if I would be watching a blurry, cloudy, white framed image. A lady screamed to me “Hey….. you”, and pulled me again in the “strange world”. I went through an alley. I was trying to find a way out. Another man was there following me, as if he would also try to go out and would have no clue about where he was; as if he had thought that I knew it). We arrived to stairs up, with no way out, finishing on a wall. I went back and jumped from a lower to an upper level. The guy followed me, who before looked a bit older, and then as a young blue jacket guy (maybe he was another person), could not jump up to the street. He started screaming: “help me”. The woman who pulled me back into this world (young, with sportive running attire), helped him, pulling him up. I fell asleep. That’s all I remember.
    When I woke up, I still had the strong tickling sensation. Now, I´m painting what I saw and expect my oil painting to be quite accurate. I didn´t feel changes in my life after that day. In fact, till now I haven´t been able to control “normal” OBE (meaning with no Kundalini). I didn´t change my painting style and I don´t feel faster at the job or in any of my other multiple activities. But the satisfaction of the experience, after following a lot of advice from my Raising Kundalini course, was more than worth it. Thank you for being there.

Blog Entries

Re: My first Raising Kundalini experience

Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    11.11.2016 in the early morning
    Great advances. I slept from 6 to 10 pm since I was exhausted after the job. Probably that gave me more opportunity to be conscious during the night when I did meditation. I started meditating at 1am aprox. I did relaxation from legs to head (as usual, my relaxation includes repeating mentally that “x” part of my body that I’m relaxing, is “totally relaxed, it has perfect health, beauty, regeneration, youth and force”. When I relax the brain, I include “it has expansive intelligence, memory and creativity”…. “it sleeps… now”.
    This time, I also included during the brain relaxation the mental affirmation “my physical brain and body are totally asleep, but my consciousness remains awake”.
    In summary, the differences in comparison to other meditations:

• I was less tired, since I slept for 3h previously,
    • Before the meditation I did affirmations loud (talking), which I normally can’t do when I’m at home (like: I’m clairvoyant, I’m clairaudient, I do controlled astral travels and keep the memories with all details of the experience, I have perfect psychic abilities, I can cure even remotely). I also did prayers thanking God, I thanked Menadel the angel of the work and prayed for him to help specific people with his work and economy.
    • I declared: “my body is asleep, but my consciousness stays”
    • I started using the code 280

After relaxation, I started with breathing exercise (as always, I imagine bright coloured light entering in my body during inhalation”. I was as a matter of fact a bit distracted… I didn’t finish the breathing exercise and fall asleep. At some point, my consciousness was super awaken, so I continued with energy awareness and bouncing. Instead of immediate energy centres stimulation, I started using the code 280 (that I got in awaken-lucid-dreaming when I started having contacts during the Bildungsurlaub by strong clairvoyant reception in my forehead; blue cobalt light drawing the 280). I didn’t finish during the meditation to call the number 280 (I did it only 10 times). I was between tired and distracted and then I continued stimulating my centre chakras. I did only until the solar plex… I fell into a kind of initial dream-trance. I saw my mother in a hospital bed saying “this is not my baby”. A baby was aside her. He looked quite weird. Skinny like a cartoon child in miniature. I said “non-sense, mom… of course he is your baby…. Come here… poor boy… come with me”. He smiled to me in a very strange/coquette/suspicious way, but still I hugged him. I was embracing him and after a while he bit my upper vertebras (my cervical behind the neck) and felt a very strong unpleasant electric shock through all my spine. I didn’t see the coil at that moment, but it was simply long lasting. I tried to take off the baby with no success. I started praying, got relaxed and the shock stopped. I started to experience OBE (continuous falling). I stayed relaxed and mentally repeated “yes, bring me to the astral world”. I expected to see the “real time”, but instead, I was flying on a cloudy sky. I saw a symbol of an electric coil (which after a lot of search I came to find days after in internet) and a strange bird very similar to a Mexican Zenzontle. I told him, bring me to some place interesting. He directed me to a street and I followed him flying. Everything was more than a lucid dream. I was really feeling it. We arrived in the night in a more or less small lively street (looked like with some stores or restaurants at the left). I sat down close to a tree, and the bird transformed his pick to a weird biting mouth. He bit my finger, till a man told me he could give a piece of his breath for the bird to stop biting me and bite the bread instead). He looked between a long haired rocker and a homeless. I tried to look at the name of one business, starting with “p”, but can’t remember it (I just know I tried to associate the name to some Latin name, but corrected my mnemotechnic trick twice and at the end just got confused). I was talking to the man (like… oh, what does it say… I would like to remember that name”… “he said…mmm… yes… that’s interesting I can’t clearly read it”). After a while, another guy picked me up and said “come with me”, we need to buy some magic tools for you. We crossed the small street and entered in a business with no name outside. Inside was a store. I didn’t identify the products which were rather in boxes. He was choosing the products for me. I felt a bit like Harry Potter when he was brought to buy his first magic instruments. I asked this person who brought me in (looking young, relaxed, red jacket of sportive pants, brown skin, short hair) how should I paid. I asked if the money of the physical world worked there. I asked “can I bring through the astral travel money from there”, he said “no, you will be given some coins and with that you’ll pay). When he had chosen the products, a black/brown skin lady packed them in a plastic bag. I asked her “how can you work here? Do you travel every day from the physical world to here?”, she made a face between resignation and fun (like “this lady knows nothing”)… She gave me several 2 euro coins, she said the price, and I paid and kept the change. I appeared in my grandmas’ kitchen, and I was throwing away the products, but then I realized one was a Ouija board. I was taking it off the trash, and then saw a corridor and doors (not sure if those were the doors in the Hotel I was staying at Lausanne. I saw the doors as if I would be watching a blurry, cloudy, white framed image. A lady screamed to me “Hey….. you”, and pulled me again in the “strange world”. I went through an alley. I was trying to find a way out. Another man was there following me, as if he would also try to go out and would have no clue about where he was; as if he had thought that I knew it). We arrived to stairs up, with no way out, finishing on a wall. I went back and jumped from a lower to an upper level. The guy followed me, who before looked a bit older, and then as a young blue jacket guy (maybe he was another person), could not jump up to the street. He started screaming: “help me”. The woman who pulled me back into this world (young, with sportive running attire), helped him, pulling him up. I fell asleep. That’s all I remember.
    When I woke up, I still had the strong tickling sensation. Now, I´m painting what I saw and expect my oil painting to be quite accurate. I didn´t feel changes in my life after that day. In fact, till now I haven´t been able to control “normal” OBE (meaning with no Kundalini). I didn´t change my painting style and I don´t feel faster at the job or in any of my other multiple activities. But the satisfaction of the experience, after following a lot of advice from my Raising Kundalini course, was more than worth it. Thank you for being there.
    Hey Bren, Welcome to the AD forum.

i look forward to reading your account soon

" the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce