Thread: Projection Question

Projection Question

I have been working on energy building, relaxation and mind quiteing techniques a lot lately. I have had a few experinces where I got to the "seeing through closed eyelids." Once so quickly and clearly it was startling. I actually thought I had my eyes open. Anyway, I get to the final part, where all my reading would indicate it is time to project then nothing. Robert has some things to say on that, lack of physical relaxation, low energy and actually projecting but not remembering. I'm working on that now as best I can.

My latest attempt I got to that point and noticed an odd sensation. Like I was fighting it. My muscles were not bunched up so I don't think that was it. I have not been afraid of the experience or the sleep paralysis sensation in a long time so I don't think it was that either. I didn't have any mental chatter going on so I don't think it was that. I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to describe it. It's like trying to take a deep breath with a weight on your chest. (This doesn't have anything to do with breathing that I know of, just an example).

It felt like I had a lot of energy around the heart chakra that wanted out but was constrained or held back. I tried to make the energy ?bigger? for a lack of better words. It felt like I almost got it when I did that but it was exhausting and everything started to dissolve afterwards. Like running the wrong way on an escalator.

Has anyone ever experenced this?

Re: Projection Question

How long do u already try?

Blog Entries

Re: Projection Question

Yes. It's what I call 'heart chakra activation' and Robert calls 'torso energy surge'. It is an energetic phenomenon, and (in my opinion), an indication that you're on the right track. Unfortunately, part of the experience is the feeling of heaviness and exhaustion (if you've been doing an exit method). The only thing that works for me is to keep working through the exhaustion, and it gets me to exit if I can handle it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.