Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exorcising spirits

1. Exorcising spirits

Does anybody here know how to exorcise spirits and get rid of them? I have a spirit that has been tormenting me for years now. And I can't enjoy life the way that I used to. He says that his job is to annoy me. That's all he does is annoy me. I need help bad. So anyone that could help, please help me...I want to life my life happily again.

Thank you.

Re: Exorcising spirits

How many years?
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

3. Re: Exorcising spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    How many years?
    3 years

Blog Entries

I suppose you've used the Catholic exorcism? Done every day, for at least a month?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by treyguinn View Post
    Does anybody here know how to exorcise spirits and get rid of them? I have a spirit that has been tormenting me for years now. And I can't enjoy life the way that I used to. He says that his job is to annoy me. That's all he does is annoy me. I need help bad. So anyone that could help, please help me...I want to life my life happily again.

Thank you.
    hi I wrote this a little while ago on my computer. i'll just cut and paste it:

Exorcism is the discrete application of Satanic faith, which supposes no others. When people love another they are loved back as self. Exorcisms are for people with the problem that something or someone does not understand love but insists on being given back to, essentially as though God or Christ might be. For example, somebody selling second hand shoes shouldn't really be asking for hugs as payment. You know that is not *clean* enough.

An exorcist is clean and a demon is not. An exorcist works by understanding meanings between himself and the demon - often lopsided - until an understanding is reached as to the demon being, not abnormal, but a liar. "Your lies are self-destroying," basically. "My lie is that I will forever tolerate you," too because demons actually do serve a purpose, simply not the truth though - more like the law in honour, which is magic.

The exorcist knows to be sarcastic with the virtue of the demon, in "being that way" for a time - exorcism itself - and then honest with the virtue of himself - the banishing that must follow. It is like saying that an honest demon does not exist but for Satan and that a sarcastic demon exists in practically everybody. So an exorcist is being Satan "cleanly" and only for the purpose of self-ridding a demon. Valid and actually a meaningful thing to do, in light of the significance of demons to fame... but that is another matter.

name omitted
    15-Nov-2016

I've sent an entitle to help You out. Hopefully that little brat will follow the light and leave You in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    hi I wrote this a little while ago on my computer. i'll just cut and paste it:

Exorcism is the discrete application of Satanic faith, which supposes no others. When people love another they are loved back as self. Exorcisms are for people with the problem that something or someone does not understand love but insists on being given back to, essentially as though God or Christ might be. For example, somebody selling second hand shoes shouldn't really be asking for hugs as payment. You know that is not *clean* enough.

An exorcist is clean and a demon is not. An exorcist works by understanding meanings between himself and the demon - often lopsided - until an understanding is reached as to the demon being, not abnormal, but a liar. "Your lies are self-destroying," basically. "My lie is that I will forever tolerate you," too because demons actually do serve a purpose, simply not the truth though - more like the law in honour, which is magic.

The exorcist knows to be sarcastic with the virtue of the demon, in "being that way" for a time - exorcism itself - and then honest with the virtue of himself - the banishing that must follow. It is like saying that an honest demon does not exist but for Satan and that a sarcastic demon exists in practically everybody. So an exorcist is being Satan "cleanly" and only for the purpose of self-ridding a demon. Valid and actually a meaningful thing to do, in light of the significance of demons to fame... but that is another matter.

name omitted
    15-Nov-2016
    Outstanding understanding olyris !!! Awesome !! "self-ridding" ... Impressive Discernment

2017-01-08 16.49.45.jpg

In keeping with "love thine enemy", "know thyself", "to thine own self be true", "satan get thee behind me", "satan does not attack his own", "leaving of the tedrils", "returning to lick up the puke of the past", so many word given...and one's true role within admonishment ... "with some compassion, with others..." etc. Justification Purification Sanctification ; Honesty before God (et)and Heaven ... Shema: Hear! O' Yisrael, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

2017-01-08 16.54.13.jpg
    Ref. Rom.7:15-20; 2Cor.12:9; 1John 1:15-10,2:1-6
    2017-01-08 16.54.56.jpg

As do kids on any playground responsively say, "it takes one to know one".

As does a Kid of the world say, "I'm lookin for 'er". Turn Up The Lights http://youtu.be/DzgIaol0feY
    2017-01-08 17.48.14.jpg

○●○●○●

Blessed Is...
    bc3de9d6be048ce199a4d1c5f073257f.jpg
    Gospel of Thomas...Saying#7
    lion and the goat.jpg
    Cursed Is...

Human Is Az Human Does (Chooses), Even By What You Eat or Are Eaten Up By. Matt. 20:17-28, 29-34

fbf60a8fd43c1ef14ec7605fe34e32d4 (1).jpg

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

"Better to burn out, than to fade away" ... Out of the Blue http://youtu.be/t4Y1wDdMYH4

Into Dust http://youtu.be/uBQZ4M2Uv5c

Fade Into You http://youtu.be/jxGrPHt44ds

Human either way @ School In The Body Of Christ ... All Creatures Great nn Small

The foregiven (et)and the forgiven

Burnin' Fore YOU http://youtu.be/AHCtEbF7hxY

earth-sun-moon-and-lunar-eclipse-diagram_352467.jpg

Lunar Eclipse 1 http://youtu.be/wuhNZejHeBg

The Glome Gleams ... O' Twilight ... Ring of Fire

Lunar Eclipse 2 http://youtu.be/lNi5UFpales

Take Me To The River http://youtu.be/6ar2VHW1i2w

Last edited by Timothy; 9th January 2017 at 04:02 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

8. Re: Exorcising spirits

Where can I find it? I don't know where to look

Where can I find it? I don't know where to look
    Hi treguinn,

I have not understood how you are as a person, how you think of belief, what is your thoughts of and about yourself, how you see your life and what about your self esteem ...do you think you as strong or weak....do you trust yourself??

To get rid of entities you need to higher your own energies....you have to have a strong voice and belief that you are strong enough to talk to your weaker part to stop listening to the entity who are making you what you are not...You have to start to say...STOP....and say to yourself....it is not true what is weakening your....you are strong and you are free.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 16th January 2017 at 08:33 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Does anybody here know how to exorcise spirits and get rid of them?
    Yes, but the methods are as various as the kinds of spirits there are, and that's about infinite. Do you know any specifics about the spirit that's haunting you? What you've experienced from the spirit may hide a clue as to how to get rid of it.
    I have a spirit that has been tormenting me for years now. And I can't enjoy life the way that I used to. He says that his job is to annoy me. That's all he does is annoy me. I need help bad. So anyone that could help, please help me...I want to life my life happily again. Thank you.
    In what way has it been annoying/tormenting you? Also, if he says his "job" is to annoy you, he may be sent by someone that seeks to keep you distracted or wants to annoy you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast