Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Meditation to prepare for astral projection work

Re: Meditation to prepare for astral projection work

I also wanted to ask about the awareness hands. How do I get started with them? Do I / Can I use my real hands to get a feeling? Or do I / Should I just do / use what Robert says in the NEW section of AD?

And I wanted to know what way does anyone know how to tense muscle groups? I usually just relax from my head to feet. Is that good enough or do / should I just tense muscle groups then relax them?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

If you read Robert's Treatise, he gives specific descriptions on what to do with the awareness hands. What is in NEW is just more varied exercises. Do what suits you. You can start with your real hands the first few times, but the point is to gain awareness of the energy movement in your own body and to have it react to your thought. Using physical hands is only meant to give you an initial feeling you then move through your initial area with your mind. If you use real hands the whole purpose of the exercise is defeated, which is to learn to move energy.
    You tense muscle groups by tensing them, as when you make a muscle- the whole foot, is a muscle group, the leg is a muscle group, the buttocks are a muscle group. You're supposed to tense and then release, relaxing even more on the release. YOU DON'T HAVE TO tense if it causes more discomfort, just relax the muscle groups if it is easier.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I do two deep physical relaxations a day (most days) and sometimes out of boredom might try to exit the body. I know the feelings that I'm supposed to have (or most people from reading AD). But I don't know what most of the feelings people get. Also I need to know what's a sign that I can tell when I'm out or have astral projected?

I just bought the 2nd edition of AD ebook from Amazon. I haven't read it yet (I also have a physical copy from the library) because I'm so attracted to the first edition.

If I try to exit I'll write down all my feelings and share the main points on the board once someone has responded. Thanks.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luffy28 View Post
    I do two deep physical relaxations a day (most days) and sometimes out of boredom might try to exit the body. I know the feelings that I'm supposed to have (or most people from reading AD). But I don't know what most of the feelings people get. Also I need to know what's a sign that I can tell when I'm out or have astral projected?

I just bought the 2nd edition of AD ebook from Amazon. I haven't read it yet (I also have a physical copy from the library) because I'm so attracted to the first edition.

If I try to exit I'll write down all my feelings and share the main points on the board once someone has responded. Thanks.

Thanks.
    You're welcome.

3/13/2017

Counted to 100 multiple times; Did deep physical relaxation / trance. Upon bouncing (bounce loosening) my body physically moved forward. Felt a part of energy body separate.

What should I do to get a separation?

Edit: could someone also explain the projection loosening exercises in Chapter 19: "projection technique", Once they've given me a suggestion on how / what's the best way to separate?

I could be in a second post once I ask what each projection loosening exercise means?

Thanks.
    Last edited by luffy28; 15th March 2017 at 03:26 AM.

Blog Entries

could someone also explain the projection loosening exercises in Chapter 19: "projection technique"
    If you mean AD the old book version (1999 edition) is the energy body loosening tech. You do normal energy body work (prestimulating with the sponge or whatever you use in the arms and legs), and after that's done, you create an energy ball with your imagination, and get it into a bounce (like bouncing a basketball at first, then transfer it to your body, and get it to bounce 'up' (to the head) and 'down' (to the feet) through you.
    Once you get the mental technique down, and the bounce is more or less repetitive, you start bouncing it higher than your head, and lower than your feet- a few inches or feet and have it progress to whatever surface is present, like walls or ceiling. Pretty soon, you're shifting awareness through your body and out of your body, making your energy body less body-centered. You then can do this with your head (bouncing the ball sideways (a small one for your head) from temple to temple, slowly extending the area from wall to wall and so on, the same from front to back.

What should I do to get a separation?
    An exit technique. Here's a few: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...xit-Techniques
    There are various and there is no 'best', everyone has a favorite. The rope tech works for me well when I have vibrations, but I taylor mine to whatever exit symptom I get.

Could you explain (or give a link to someones experience with) the point shift technique?

(I'm going to try to search for it, but it may have a lot of results)

Thanks.

Hi,
    I tried doing the bounce loosening technique. This is what I felt. I tried doing multiple views for a second to a couple of seconds per view. It's hard to keep from switching from my body and back to / in-between the views. Is this what's supposed to happen? I know I have to eventually get it to a point where I have / feel my awareness outside of my body.

These are pictures of the points in my room I'm visualizing / practicing with.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,
    I've decided that I might buy Mastering astral projection (I'm going to check it out from the library first) and try that program. I don't have a job and most days I don't have to watch the child in my household.

I want to know how to split the program (schedule time) so I can do it Monday through Friday and have weekends off?

Please if anyone can offer help / advice on this (the scheduling part).

Thanks.