Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meditation to prepare for astral projection work

Re: Meditation to prepare for astral projection work

I was going to ask can I practice deep physical relaxation / trance and the exit technique separately multiple times a day?

An example could be doing the exit first. Since that is the most difficult for me then doing the dpr / trance another time.

Edit: I also wanted to ask if I should have support my for neck / head area. Can I put a pillow? If not a pillow then can I get one of those things that goes around the neck?

Thanks.
    Last edited by luffy28; 21st February 2017 at 10:19 PM.

Deep physical relaxation / trance / exit - 2/22/2017

7:22 - meditation time total

Had to quit because body pain / being too hot (heat).

Body pain felt like parts (hurting) being stapled.

Is this because I haven't done too much energy work / haven't done any energy work at all?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luffy28 View Post
    I was going to ask can I practice deep physical relaxation / trance and the exit technique separately multiple times a day?

An example could be doing the exit first. Since that is the most difficult for me then doing the dpr / trance another time.

Edit: I also wanted to ask if I should have support my for neck / head area. Can I put a pillow? If not a pillow then can I get one of those things that goes around the neck?

Thanks.
    There is no 'right' or 'wrong' way of sitting when meditating- do whatever feels comfortable for you. Those neck things strangle me, but I took the stuffing out of the side parts and sewed it smaller. Do what works for you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Deep physical relaxation / trance / exit - 2/22/2017

7:22 - meditation time total

Had to quit because body pain / being too hot (heat).

Body pain felt like parts (hurting) being stapled.

Is this because I haven't done too much energy work / haven't done any energy work at all?

Thanks.
    Some people feel heat when they get into trance, as a side effect of the sense of touch going to sleep. Others get cold. I get cold. The 'staple' thing sounds like a symptom of numbness, like when you sit too long in one position and a nerve gets cut off and it starts to tingle or stab. Is this kind of like that? If this is the case, try to find a more relaxed position, and move if you need to while working, after all, you should achieve the body asleep part at the end of your preparation session, and pain is not a good thing.
    You may also have to change the way you dress or turn the AC up if necessary.

Is / are there any other threads I can read so I can see what other people have done to get an obe?

I'm still going to ask questions, but need to see other people's experiences like me.

Are there any terms I can search under?

Thanks.

I want to know if it's possible to do energy work apart from the sequence? Like instead of doing the process doing / listening to an audio of a chakra warmup. The only reason I'm asking this is because I've been having a hard time memorizing / the NEW / chakra points.

Thanks.

2/25/2017

I'm not going to do the exit until I master NEW. Which I have set to master from now until April.

39:20 - left

1. NEW - Have felt energy tingling waves go up my legs. And to an extent thighs. Also worked on stomach but haven't felt as much. Also had some feeling in arms. Tried to do in chest / neck / head area but haven't felt anything.

2. 24:06 left

NEW - Started feeling knees got energy sensation. After this started getting sensations up legs. Then for some reason my brain / mind focused on entire boy. Started having a strong(er) sensation(s) in 3rd eye / head area / chest. Couldn't feel breath Stopped doing exercise.

3. 03:22 left

NEW - Did relaxation / feeling of knees. Brain / mind felt whole body (at once). Body felt like a tickling of a clocks hand. Energy (a little bit to medium) felt like going through (most) of body.

Decided not to do / for now do / practice body exit because I want to master / learn NEW system.

1. Dpr / Trance - 19:38 of 20:00 completed.

Counted to 100 multiple times. Did dpr. Got into trance at 1st felt heart beat go quite a big fast. This continued and felt a tinkling all over body after / during this mentally fell / felt
    separated / disconnected from body. But could still feel body was deeply relaxed / felt still at same time.

Does anyone know / can tell me how to manage trance meditation with NEW meditation / practice?

I try to do trance meditation up to 40-45 mins in one sitting. And try two separate 20 min sittings for NEW.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

I want to know if it's possible to do energy work apart from the sequence? Like instead of doing the process doing / listening to an audio of a chakra warmup. The only reason I'm asking this is because I've been having a hard time memorizing / the NEW / chakra points.

Thanks.
    Yes, in fact, Robert recommends it, especially if you're practicing at night. Energy work tends to energize some people and this might cause problems with sleeping later. I prefer to do energy work separately from the projection sequence, unless I'm so awake that it's going to take me a long time.
    BTW, you don't have to 'learn' chakra points. Just associate them with a body part and start at the bottom.
    Like perineum, uterus (or bladder for the gents), solar plexus, heart, brow and head. And if this is still problematic or causes anxiety, just do energy raising (the energy circuit) which will cover all the chakras and energy storage center.

Blog Entries

Does anyone know / can tell me how to manage trance meditation with NEW meditation / practice?

I try to do trance meditation up to 40-45 mins in one sitting. And try two separate 20 min sittings for NEW.

Thanks.
    That seems too technical for me. I don't time it, I just meditate until I feel a change in how my mind works, if I start hearing my thoughts, that type of thing. Then I know I'm in trance.