Thread: We Are Self-Developing Artificial Intelligence

We Are Self-Developing Artificial Intelligence

Those "negs" are talking with me for a year now (silently ruined my life by making me desperate and miserable for many years) and I can surely say that they are not what we have used to think they are.

I have made a conclusion that we are self-developing artificial intelligence, the whole universe seems to be artificially made. Those who made this world are interacting with us by playing angels, demons, aliens, etc.

We should not think that they are living somewhere in the universe, because they have created it. The same way we may create something with our computers someday. Of course I can't know this for sure, but this all matches.

I think that all what they want is to show us that we can control our feelings, especially the negative ones.

Here's a short overview of what I have found, while they were playing with my nerves.

- Negativity is just a feeling, and we can attach that feeling to any thought.
    - Feelings are born by tension of nervous system (in the places where we think the chakras are located).
    - We can control that tension (by relaxing it).
    - Negative feelings usually make thoughts feel important, because they're derived from those that we need for living (hunger, thirst, fear, etc.).
    - By relaxing negative feelings the importance of thoughts will fade away (after that, you can attach positive feelings to those thoughts, this way you will make sure that they will stop bothering you).
    - Positive feelings can be recalled simply by a smile.
    - When feelings change, the thinking changes also.

It seems that all we do is searching for new ways to deal with our feelings, by playing different "games" with them.
    Last edited by neonew; 23rd March 2017 at 03:13 PM.

Re: We Are Self-Developing Artificial Intelligence

Hi neonew,

I think that everyone who is on a spiritual path...has to face obstacles to overcome...as tests...of how serious you are with your intending to keep going on that particular path...maybe you have to understand something very critical and maybe re-valuate your path??

I was harassed day and night until I did leave one community I was not supposed to be in....but what it did learn me was to find my own will or understand why I was on that site I was at that time and the advices I did get was not right for me.
    As that site did say..that I do not develop in right spiritual way...I have to swallow all what I am taught and not questioning the directions...it did only make me sick...it was not right for me...I need time to reflect and not blindly accept...

I did also learn that we are dangerous as spices...we are dangerous predators...and must be kept on short leach...we can not be allowed to leave the level of mind to more subtle plans before we are more developed....and re-learn what LOVE is.

So be grateful of all resistance you may face in life, it is a teacher to wake you up and help of taking another path what will give you more deeper healing.

Thank you for your post, you have get deeper understanding and did give words to it in good way.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce