Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello Astral Dynamics

Hello Astral Dynamics

Greetings, My name is Velotak. I am a professional sorcerer-for-hire (with more of a "grey magic" bent than either "white" or "black", not that such terms truly matter) that has been working for 11 years now. My sorcery is primarily shamanistic in nature, however, I am versed in a number of other fields. I have a vast amount of experience in dealing with what are called Negs here, however from my perception they are not "demons", but sentient amalgamations of parasitic emotions. Aside from this, I have experience in a number of topics discussed here. I aspire to be of use here. -Velotak

Re: Hello Astral Dynamics

Welcome to the site Velotek!
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Hi Velotak,
    Interesting to hear you call you "grey magic" I have never heard about that, maybe you want to enlightening me, please.
    I welcome you and I hope you will feel at home here.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Thank you, Honeybadger.
    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Velotak, Interesting to hear you call you "grey magic" I have never heard about that, maybe you want to enlightening me, please. I welcome you and I hope you will feel at home here. Love ia
    Thank you. As for grey magic, I use the term in place of the more common black and white. It is essentially the middle path, a balancing of light and darkness, that takes from both the Left and Right hands. It is a morally neutral path, with the freedom to act for the self or for others, with no restrictions. It is, essentially, "formless" magic as there is very precious little written on the balance of yin and yang, and most magical texts tend to polarize one way or the other.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums, Velotak. I hope you enjoy it here.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you CFTraveler.

Welcome Velotak,

I'm sure your presence and offerings herein will prove to be beneficial. Enjoy! ziv'an
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th January 2017 at 01:28 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Velotak View Post
    Thank you, Honeybadger. Thank you. As for grey magic, I use the term in place of the more common black and white. It is essentially the middle path, a balancing of light and darkness, that takes from both the Left and Right hands. It is a morally neutral path, with the freedom to act for the self or for others, with no restrictions. It is, essentially, "formless" magic as there is very precious little written on the balance of yin and yang, and most magical texts tend to polarize one way or the other.
    Thank you for your respons Velotak,
    Your way to see it is helpful to me...I have in several dreams bean requested to take the middle path...I have never understood what that is...so thank you for helping me to understand why I should take the middle path...I have always helped others nearly so much til I almost have died...so what the existence is saying to me...with the middle path...to think little bit and help myself too....

Do you do rituals when you do your magic??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

A belated Welcome, Velotak

Glad you could join us
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Thank you again everyone for the warm welcome. IA- Yes, I do. However I don't perform magical operations within one ritual, I have an altar that allows me to work for many purposes within the scope of one ritual.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast