Thread: Thoughts on this dream?

Thoughts on this dream?

Hello, So, a few nights ago I had a strange dream. It was an incredibly realistic, almost-lucid instance of watching the night sky in my backyard, which then proceeded to become cluttered by what appeared to be meteors. As the meteors approached, however, it was noticeable that they were not asteroids, but some sort of dark blue metal, almost like a sci-fi style spaceship. While they largely scattered around the general area, one piece landed in my backyard. As I approached it, I realized that the dark blue metal was actually containing a living creature- I knew instinctively that this was some sort of alien lifeform, yet displayed on some sort of monitor on the "escape pod" was a blonde human female. She was sleeping. When I was about ten feet away from the pod, the "door" opened slightly, releasing a massive amount of steam. This was when I woke up. Any thoughts? It's confounded me.

Re: Thoughts on this dream?

Hi Velotak,
    The one thing what caught my eye is the steam...another form of water...traditionally interpreted...feelings....do you have to let out some steam maybe because of a blond female??
    Or...is one of your bodies...the subtle one´s...under some pressure...and need´s to let out the steam...but it is not aware of it ....therefore in the dream sleeping...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Velotak, The one thing what caught my eye is the steam...another form of water...traditionally interpreted...feelings....do you have to let out some steam maybe because of a blond female??
    The only blonde female I know is 3 years old, and not my child, so I don't think it's necessarily a metaphor for anger. Nonetheless I'll keep that in the back of my head, thanks.
    Or...is one of your bodies...the subtle one´s...under some pressure...and need´s to let out the steam...but it is not aware of it ....therefore in the dream sleeping... Love ia
    Hm, you know I could actually see that. Perhaps I have not incorporated the celestial to a sufficient enough degree within my work, or that my celestial side needs more attention. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Velotak View Post
    The only blonde female I know is 3 years old, and not my child, so I don't think it's necessarily a metaphor for anger. Nonetheless I'll keep that in the back of my head, thanks.. Thanks.
    It do not have to be blond as hair colors, but white person, or some personality character....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velotak View Post
    Hello, So, a few nights ago I had a strange dream. It was an incredibly realistic, almost-lucid instance of watching the night sky in my backyard, which then proceeded to become cluttered by what appeared to be meteors. As the meteors approached, however, it was noticeable that they were not asteroids, but some sort of dark blue metal, almost like a sci-fi style spaceship. While they largely scattered around the general area, one piece landed in my backyard. As I approached it, I realized that the dark blue metal was actually containing a living creature- I knew instinctively that this was some sort of alien lifeform, yet displayed on some sort of monitor on the "escape pod" was a blonde human female. She was sleeping. When I was about ten feet away from the pod, the "door" opened slightly, releasing a massive amount of steam. This was when I woke up. Any thoughts? It's confounded me.
    Your dream is disturbingly similar to a dream I had many years ago, when I was turning projection into a practice.
    In this dream we were 'invaded' by a meteor shower, but when we finally witnessed them they were not meteors, but some sort of bubble shaped objects, some metallic and some transparent. I was working behind some sort of lab trying to save the planet from these 'meteors', that's why I was recruited (abducted) to try to find a solution to the problem.
    When we realized the globes were not destructive, I reached for one carefully (and a bit scared) and it turned into something beautiful and magical. I can't remember what, but it was very positive. Then I woke up.
    The experience started being nightmarish, and ended in something wonderful and magical.
    I hope yours ended up being positive.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA- interesting, thank you. I will have to meditate on this. CFTraveler- that does sound rather similar. As for my dream, it only ended with the "capsule" releasing steam, I'm not sure if that's a positive or negative omen though. I will contemplate this.