Hello Mr. Robert.

I hope you are doing well.

Today I have finished my second attempt to raise my kundalini manually after three days of fasting and unfortunately I didn't succeed so far. The problem is after three days of fasting I feel incredible weakness and I can't handle it. It is very difficult for me meditate and to do energy work in this state...

My question is, is it crucial fasting before attempting to raise kundalini? Are there any easy ways to prepare myself before I try to raise it? You know, fasting is really difficult for some people...

And my second question is about the trance state.

3-4 years ago I didn't have any difficulties to get into the deep trance state but now I can't do it, It doesn't matter how long I meditate I can't get in to the deep altered state of mind, I used to have vibrations and all symptoms of altered state of mind but it's gone...

As we know after 5-6 hours of sleep we can more easily get into deep altered state of mind and project from our body. Can I use this method to try to raise kundalini instead of projection or even combine these two things, projection and raising kundalini?