Thread: Getting rid of astral projection stalkers?

1. Getting rid of astral projection stalkers?

Thread deleted, thanks for your help.
    Last edited by jusswondering; 4th February 2017 at 01:45 PM.

Re: Getting rid of astral projection stalkers?

First, if you are anon to these people, how do you know they are astrally spying on you? And how exactly are they using this information against you?

OBE and astral projection are same thing. There are different levels, from real time (where projectors exist very close to physical reality) and astral and higher (where projectors exist in realities that bear no resemblance to actual physical reality).

Your soul, the essential eternal you, never leaves the physical body while it lives, with possible exception of NDE (near death experience). Instead, an energy copy is produced when OBE happens.

Everyone astral projects whenever they sleep. All animals also project during sleep. An astral projector feels real to another astral projector. So in that sense, yes, sleeping astral forms can be messed with.

See my book, Astral Dynamics, for more info.

Problems with astral projectors can be eased by treating them the same as one would treat any other type of negative entity. See my book 'The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook' for more info.

robert

Re: Getting rid of astral projection stalkers?

It is always worth making peace with potential psychic aggressors. This can solve the problem.

A real time OBE is like being an invisible man in the real world. You can see and hear, and walk through walls.

Remote Viewing (the modern word for Clairvoyance) is another way of spying on people.

However, given the efforts and skills necessary to do such a thing, I sincerely doubt this is happening.

It is more likely, as you say, that 'they' picked up stuff on youtube to use against you. Your computer may also have been hacked, which would explain everything.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by jusswondering View Post
    Hi Robert, Thank you for responding.

It's confusing even to me. One of them continuously go around threatening to put hexes on people. I am guessing she saw me around (youtube) and did the same to me. It's been years, and I can honestly say I can't even remember how I became aware of this person but I've never said a word to this creep.

I started becoming aware that I was being stalked based on certain things that was said. She along with another person make youtube videos. And it was confirmed when I flipped out in private once I realized what was happening after something was said. I made all kinds of threats to this person out loud. This person reacted.

I don't know if using it against me was the correct description. Though it feels that way. But they would basically pick at everything they were seeing. My privacy has been violated.

Thank you for the explanations. But I'm still left confused. What are they seeing when they travel in real time? How are they viewing people? And still, above all, how is this even possible? Do you think this can be done any other way besides astral projection? I'll be sure to pick up those books.