So this last night/ early morning I had an interesting experience. I had done an hour+ work on TMI Gateway 2 tracks. During track 3 I heard my guardian angel say the word "Angel" to me (which was pretty interesting enough as it is) but not the reason for my post. Anyways I wrapped up the binaural work and went to sleep. Not sure if I was completely asleep or just in the hipnogogic state but it was sometime afterwards. Suddenly in my head I saw an energetic being that seemed to be beside my bed. The being seemed benevolent and had a completely spherical head (like an orange shape). I mention orange as an example in that it's head was very three deminsional as the head was very wide, round, tall, and deep. The being itself was a silverish color fairly transparent (in the same way that water is) and had energy bubbling or sparking outward from its head in all directions. It's color/transparency kind of reminded me of how single cell organisms look silvery and transparent when viewing in a microscope.

Upon on seeing it I panicked and immediately woke up, which is a bummer because it seemed like a very positive entity and I didn't really get to communicate with it.

any idea what it might have been?