Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoth

Blog Entries

Thoth

Hi Gang,

I have a question that I've been pondering.

I really believe the writings of Stichen; the origins of our human bodies. However, I believe our consciousness existed long before that time; even eternally.

My question is: is the same Thoth, son of Enki, the same Thoth who wrote the Emerald Tablets?

At first glance it may appear so, but I am not sure; since Stichen's works does not seem to speak about
    a consciousness. Although the Annuniki referred to a higher creator, Earth's religions seem to have been created by warring fractions.

The Annuniki may well be "immortal" as far as their bodies go; which was denied to us humans. However, Thoth of the Emerald Tablets says that we are immortal.

In short, are the Thoths one and the same?

I believe this is where the concept of "Guardian Angels" originated.

Grant

Re: Thoth

the emerald tablet says we are immortal as we are natural
    the thoth says we are to respect our immortality but doesn't suppose a solution physically... perhaps magical ways is all we know

The truth would SEEM as foolishness.

Khufu's Folly - A "folly" is an apparent architectural structure (even a writ/s/book) that serves no apparent purpose, yet within it's design/s is by means hidden A/The Greater Purpose.

Here we are looking at the scribe/architect, and upon real-time examination it would appear that "Thoth" reared his head all around the globe...having counterpart names...as the giver of wisdom/gnosis.

Certainly any "Thoth" being as the "Cognizant Giver" would by Localized Human Others...be recognizantly realized as a "Living God" ~ reminding Us/All (those present in and a round...they as well too...to seek the Living God...two...to within and too without them very Selves).

In today's internet terms we say that "what?ever" went viral. Let "viral" = 1000, where within "we are players in a zero-sum game"...Us/All = at 0-999 batting 1000...looking to break out...to touch the Re-Cord of the Accordant Design in/of/by Given DeSign.

Though "Thoth" being everybit Human...as are the localizing people everybit human..."Thoth" be Immortalized...to in Memory reach thru times/ages in echoing report to any Reemergent structuring facsimile/copy..."Folly". Djehuty (Duty) To cry out from the rooftops the message, as within so without~>"!!!!!!LIVE!!!!!! and Let Live..."<~as above so below.

The Greater Purpose - The*O*ehT ... *O*... Circle 'O' Life

Black Elk "There are many hoops to within the one greater Hoop" - paraphrase

The BeTr'O'thed...Rings..."I D'O'"...DUTY Upon The Finger/s...Hand/s..(no oaths)..but PR'O'MISE...Giving H'O'PE...'O'NE TO AN'O'THER...0-1000...within Here-There in the blink of a Eye.

Guardians of "Folly"...THAT...We Together are az Fools Foolishly Fooling with Pure Foolishness. Us The Pure Purely Purifying The Pure...et all ad infinitum...perhaps ad nauseum...

I look back THAT I might...passing...look ahead. Rear View Mirrors(3)Angles/NGLs/AnGels

WHOLE....RE....
    sideviewmirror1.jpg
    ..FRACTION..

The Whole (1000) is Greater than The Sum (0) of It's Parts. ArchETypal Casting Call - Auditioning For A/The Part/s

I the Subject peer into IT at the Object/s behind and around Me...thusly again *Pre-Suming* to look ahead. *Irrefutable Evidence*
    Last edited by Timothy; 12th February 2017 at 07:34 AM.
    Of the end, the beginning In the beginning, my Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hi Gang,

I still need to know if it's the same Thoth, Enki's 3rd son.
    Tx.
    Grant

I would say Grant, that no it is not the exact same person. On the other hand Grant, that yes it is the same personage.

Let's say that there is a nonlinear Estate that through time never does not objectively exist. That always this Estate is inhabited by the same (immortal) personage, yet in the linear span of subjective time wherein mortal existence thereof...the person is generationally lost.

Now, when we apply this to the fore-given never to be forgotten. Thus eternally Membered, forever to be ReMembered, always to be here-given to fore-given ... much in the same relevance as your DNA would reveal You standing now ... all the way back to your rooted origins...in as much as that which as human ... here to fore yet stands.

Fore(MEMORY<~To(Memory)To~>memory)Here

We qualify and quantify simply because here we are us, the spanning bridge of ages upon ages is us, and the a-fore rooted origin of age is us...all at once...like an eternal cir-cling.

What do you reckon to see?
    2017-02-09 22.14.56.jpg
    How do you sum it up?

Me, now I see a snowflake of freezing water having gathered round the slightest speck of airborne dust, by one authoring given bond...set to drift down as many to again drift on the wind and bank up.

To say, that it's no wonder at our now uniquely individuating 7 Billion population, just look at the dust we all causally kick up into our atmosphere. Though, I am completely given to wonder and ever eager in being amazed. Tehuti

To Infinity (et)and Beyond ~ Buzz Lightyear

To The Moon And Back http://youtu.be/bmZh0ThSV2I

Thunder: Perfect Mind - She says of they, "The barbarians know me and the Greeks understand me".

LOGOS
    LogosStar_Snow.gif
    John 1:1

In Your Eyes http://youtu.be/R96IqtcI8Hs

Ref. Isaiah 55

It Takes Two Infinities to Tango (et)and less really is more.

Snow On The Sahara http://youtu.be/LHXyPTmliNs

2017-02-17 11.24.26.jpg

I may seem mere 23 in pur-poses...
    ML_hand_xray.jpg
    Yet 27 is Me of in-tent.

!!!!!Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!!

Twist In My Sobriety http://youtu.be/etXUiPRol20 Learning Curves ... Geo-Me-Tric

Her-Metic-U-Lous Truth nn Beauty~Beauty nn Truth

If you know that you love her, then love her...understanding as she says, "When you are close I am far away, when you are far away I am close".

Mishlag
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2017 at 12:23 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

just intuitively, enki's 3rd son is a Fool ? and every thought holds that thought prime, in the original (and best) thoth. so does the world he creates. the toth of the emerald tablet (should there be such a thing) is not a fool but a legend. ie supposes "identity" before ego. subtle but that's what a legend is as to fool.

of course, if you want to be ancient there is no stopping you from digging up all the remains, but in linear time they really belonged in the 2012 prophecy which isn't so ... purposeful, anymore. more, complete. I don't think the Fool card would be your pick. happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    just intuitively, enki's 3rd son is a Fool ? and every thought holds that thought prime, in the original (and best) thoth. so does the world he creates. the toth of the emerald tablet (should there be such a thing) is not a fool but a legend. ie supposes "identity" before ego. subtle but that's what a legend is as to fool.

of course, if you want to be ancient there is no stopping you from digging up all the remains, but in linear time they really belonged in the 2012 prophecy which isn't so ... purposeful, anymore. more, complete. I don't think the Fool card would be your pick. happy hunting.
    Exactly...the point...being that there is no card. Just like The Holy of Holies is not in the Holies that Holy of Holies Is. To say, that Pure is that all is pure...even a pure fool for love's sake. Just like within the 24 hour day we would remember The Living One...that we remembered live at all. BTW...Awesome reply.

Blog Entries

Responders,

I am going to reread the responses very carefully and reply soon.

Tx. Grant

PS If Enki's son Thoth (only one of his names) truly existed, which I believe, he was a great person.

Other brings, whether they created us or not, must have other genes that we do not have; therefore, they may be open to other realms that we can't even imagine.

Tx. Again, Grant

Blog Entries

I didn't forget--just haven't had a chance yet

10. Re: Thoth

the dna/self-judgement "immortal" is pretty hard to get away with lately isn't it. perhaps we are not doing this alone so much anymore. but i think the dna still exists somewhere, it's probably evolving thru all sorts of wickeness.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast