Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

Blog Entries

Re: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

What bugs me is how quick you assume I'm insane.
    This is not an assumption I made, but it's where you went right away.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    This is not an assumption I made, but it's where you went right away.
    What is wrong with you? Well you can be passive agressive about it if you want. I don't care. It's funny how you think implying that it's all in my head is not saying I went crazy. I'm sure your spiriritual guiders are proud of you for being so nice and true to people. This is an honor for the astral forum to have you as an adm.

I know I was rude and I'm sorry about it. And no,I'm sure I'm not creating this perception.I get people talking about personal stuff I did on facebook.On youtube, even on streets. I wouldn't say I'm a "targeted individual" or victim of "gangstalking" as they say but it's clear spiritual. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's impossible. What bugs me is how quick you assume I'm insane.I doubt he has seen it.If he did he chose to ignore. Another person in here got complains about a youtuber speaking about her thoughts and stealing her ideas. Some people get it so bad they are being hospitalized. That's what's happening.I get emails of people sending me answers to my thoughts.All very shady and subtle though, that's why I can't prove.Bruce should really take time to investigate this.They tried to brainwash me, hypnotize me,etc.If this is happening this is a global crime. And there's no way people could use technology to answer to your immediate thoughts. I get people answering to my immediate thoughts even on omegle. It's not like someone hacked your personal things and took time to analyse you. Sometimes these people will even be able to say what I did that day.Talk about my family, etc. What they do the most is talk about my secrets though. Or embarrassing things, so i will be discouraged to try to gather evidence. I can asure you there's no cameras in my house. Either way, this should be investigated by a psychic.He could get information and possibly inform cia.This is world wide.If he did investigate then the spirits lied to him. He should come and see there's no cameras in my house.I'm allowing you to Robert.This is mind control. What do I need to do for you to be sensitized? They can hide their crimes using some psychic shield but my akashic records are open. My mind is open. I must have some spiritual guide he can talk to. THIS NEEDS to be investigated as so many rich and famous people are involved in this. How are they getting rid?

Here's a list of what these people can do:

Attack you telepathically/with spirits so your vibrational field will decrease

Make you think your thoughts are your own but it's actually commands and subliminals to subconscious

Make you have intrusive thoughts/images

Read your mind and twist it against you

Remote view (yes, it could be spirits telling them, but a few showed me who they can remote view)

Make you have headaches/stroke if they want

Watch and monitor your thoughts forms live. Hear and interpret your thoughts/emotions

Snowden spoke about it as technology. But I'm sure it's not, he either is a desinformation agent or was shown just part of it, which is perfectly possible because they often have many layers and mix truths with lies. I'm sure they have psychics with computers monitoring your brain activity though, as they can make your brain activity their own (see your thought forms as their thought forms). I believe part of the reason they're doing this is so they can use this information to better understand the human mind and therefore make better money, in all ways: ex: media, movies, merchandizing, etc.

Here's a very simple example: Let's say Anna thought about her father on April 1st, had fear of a dog on April 2nd and imagined sex with her boyfriend using BLACK lingerie on April 3rd. On April 4th she had a nightmare with black cats. On April 5th she dreamnt with a car crashing. Then on April 10th she gets an email like this:

"the bitch who fears dogs told her father she wants to make sex with her boyfriend using WHITE lingerie and her boyfriend was actually cheating on her when she went out to walk her dog on April 6th. The nightmare she had with black dogs was caused by me. Also she'll suffer an accident on April 15th."

On April 15th a car crash occurred near her. She'll think "this time I got lucky" but the messages will continue with different things: diseases, accidents, abuse, etc. As this continues Anna will get more and more paranoid as the messages continue and coming from different people. Eventually she will be isolated and either be hospitalized or driven to suicide.

In my case they used airplane and helicopter accidents which actually happened but they used facebook posts, which can easily be seen as just "coincidence" as I mention below how subtle it is. Sometimes they won't TELL you an accident will happen. They will just leave it implicit, so you can't say the person actually had the intention. And it will never be proven. UNLESS you have a psychic reading that person's mind. But no one takes psychics seriously and you just can't accuse someone because your "psychic abilities" told you.

What makes it even more difficult is that sometimes these coincidences or "syncronicities" are actually coincidences and syncronicities, so you can really end up losing your mind.

What they do is way more complex than that but basic that's it. And you just can't prove that person is talking about you. In this case you can, but as I said, what they do is way more complex and subtle than that. So I'm asking for you Robert to please investigate this. You are one of my last hopes. This is making my life and people's lives hell.

Hi LianM,
    13th Feb you first asked for assistance and so far no one has been able to help you. The problem for you is that all members here have their own experiences and beliefs. We try to share and advise and help others when we can to help each of us progress on our journeys.
    You originally asked Robert who we know would have helped you if he could . Robert or anyone of us would if we could but your problem seems to be far deeper than just checking out Akashik records.
    You say Robert is one of your last hopes.
    Im wondering if you have tried other forums for help?If so which ones?. If not you may be better off trying another forum who has someone there who could try.
    Belief and a strong desire is essential but so far no one here has come forward to show they have the same belief as you.
    I wish you all the best .
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Hi LianM,

I´d like to give you my view of this...

We humans are very alike, we are raised and our morals are very alike...we feel very same things what fears us...and shames us...etc...
    To start to have abillities of spritual caracter are confusing to start with...hearing others thoughts etc...is very confusing...it is crusial to separate one self from others is hard...is this my own thoughts or is it some others....everyone have to do this work....so keep it up....you will soon understand.

Stop accusing others...take care of yourself...build up your own self esteem...and self Worth...stop taking yourself so seriuously....laugh and have fun....

What about yourself is that important that others would keep doing this to you?? seriously.....??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by LianM View Post
    What is wrong with you? Well you can be passive agressive about it if you want. I don't care. It's funny how you think implying that it's all in my head is not saying I went crazy. I'm sure your spiriritual guiders are proud of you for being so nice and true to people. This is an honor for the astral forum to have you as an adm.
    LianM,

In here again I see...harassing good folks with your not so good "crazy act"?

Edward Snowden - "I think the greatest freedom that I have gained, the fact that I don't have to worry about what happens tomorrow, because I'm happy with what I've done today."
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th March 2017 at 11:40 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

7. Re: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by LianM View Post

Here's a list of what these people can do:

Attack you telepathically/with spirits so your vibrational field will decrease

Make you think your thoughts are your own but it's actually commands and subliminals to subconscious

Make you have intrusive thoughts/images

Read your mind and twist it against you

Remote view (yes, it could be spirits telling them, but a few showed me who they can remote view)

Make you have headaches/stroke if they want

Watch and monitor your thoughts forms live. Hear and interpret your thoughts/emotions
    In my opinion You are on hell's vibrations, which occur due to Your karmic due. Most of celebirties and other important presonalities are famous because of selling their souls. That's why they do resonance on Your subconscious level and harm You.

So... it's important for You to start forgiving them and focus on past sins and make up for them. That way You'll cilmb up on higher vibes and You'll start to experience less and less negative abuses and maybe if You'll work hard on it change all those, who appear in Your life into good beings.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi LianM,
    13th Feb you first asked for assistance and so far no one has been able to help you. The problem for you is that all members here have their own experiences and beliefs. We try to share and advise and help others when we can to help each of us progress on our journeys.
    You originally asked Robert who we know would have helped you if he could . Robert or anyone of us would if we could but your problem seems to be far deeper than just checking out Akashik records.
    You say Robert is one of your last hopes.
    Im wondering if you have tried other forums for help?If so which ones?. If not you may be better off trying another forum who has someone there who could try.
    Belief and a strong desire is essential but so far no one here has come forward to show they have the same belief as you.
    I wish you all the best .
    oo

Consider, "consciousness is cool"

three words that mean...
    - ignorance, if you like yourself instead
    - openmindedness, you actually like the thought
    - mental illness, if you like the process itself

doing the process properly, ie respecting other humans, actually makes it work. so u don't get wronged, in time.. that's called spiritual awakening, not mental illness.. ultimately. best of luck, o