Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

Robert, you need to know what's going on.

For this, I will use as many details as possible, so you will be able to have a glimpse into what is going on, and why the evil ones are getting rid of their crimes. PLEASE get involved in this, as it might be way more serious than you imagine. You are my last hope Robert. After I tell you everything, I advise you to PLEASE read my akashic records, so you see what's going on better. They are criminals and they are doing it so good somehow good people like you are not even aware of that. Here's how it started: I was studying at a spiritual group, to try to develop my psychic abilities, it's called spiritism here in Brazil. But, as a result of "spirits" telling them things, they started to treat me bad. They would also gather information and then expose me in the circle, and I would have to remain silent. It got to a point I left. After I left, I started to have online and outside harassment. How would the online harassment happen: first thing you need to know, these people have full psychic abilities. It's not as uncommon as you think. Most politicians, pop artists, journalists, are with them. So, they would "catch" for example, something I was imagining, and make videos out of it. The new Bjork "notget" music video teaser is completely based on things I had imagined. They started to create these coincidences. Started to create syncronicities. I can't watch tv anymore, if I argue with my mom, then there will be a soap opera with the name of my mom and a character similar to her, similar scenario of my house, etc. saying similar things I told her. This happens several times a day in very different situations. Sometimes using my thoughts, sometimes using my life, sometimes mixing both. They do that with music too. They've made me think I am hitler reborn. My dad killed himself because he thought I was Hitler. My entire family hates me because they are convinced what these people and spirits tell them is true. Other times they will leave implicit I'm actually Jesus. They just play and play, and they've done that to at least 5 people that I know. Making them be diagnosed as schizophrenics, go to jail, etc. I can't leave my house, because if I go out, there will be people commenting things I'm thinking. Or things I did INSIDE my home. I can asure you Robert, it's not cameras, not computer hacking, anything. It is a spiritual phenomena. They will sometimes, for example, let's say I was speaking of a "banana" theory to my friend at the beach. The next day there will be a youtube video about the banana theory. Cameras and microphones at the beach? I don't think so. And why would so many people have access to satellite information if that was the case? Why would they decide to ♥♥♥♥ up random people anyways? Well, I don't think it's exactly random. I think it has something to do with my past life. Also human experimentation and beharioval modification. I can give you more examples. What is more disturbing, they can not only SEE the future but control it. Control our thoughts, emotions, etc. A soap opera episode for example, is usually made up days before it goes public. So, what if they actually MADE me argue with my mom? Some people are being diagnosed as delusional because of "thought broadcasting" when it's actually THEM. THESE MONSTERS.  Know what I'm saying? I'm tired Robert. You need to understand it's made up to look like schizophrenia, so you'll be misdiagnosed. Here's a list of what they can do: remote view, remote influence, see your thoughts, hear your thoughts, interpret your thoughts, control your body (as in making you feel like you should watch tv, go outside, etc), and this has been happening to many people now. I don't know whether you know or not about the Gang Stalking and Targeted Individual phenomena, but it is partially that, despite the fact it's almost 90% spiritual I'm sure. This one time I WROTE something in a physical book and they mentioned that on a video. It is remote viewing. All famous youtubers are involved in this, no exception. I also started to hear voices inside my head, they call me names, they will sometimes make me see monsters, and then the next day there will be a youtube video with the picture of that monster. Now what they do is shake my body as I try to sleep. They've also told me they will give me cancer and after I die they'll lock me up in inferior dimensions of suffering. I am physically being attacked. I know for sure Putin is involved in this, so is ♥♥♥♥♥ and Obama. Please do consider this Robert. My name is Lian KauĂȘ, I live in Ilha Comprida, Brazil, SP. 11925-000. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me and all those people. This phenomena has to be exposed. Lady Gaga is in this. Madonna is in this. They are so sadistic, things that happened in the music videos they made actually happened to me. They've made my life a real Truman Show. So that car crash you see in a videoclip? Yeah, could have happened to an innocent person. If you want to contact me for more information, my email is lianmarietto @ gmail . com . I can give you the videos, tell more things, etc. 
    They've also made my secrets go exposed. If I have intimacy with someone, the next day there will be either a youtube video, soap opera, or someone outside home commenting about it. They will give names, describe what happened, etc, but not tell my name. I also want to give you the names of all youtubers and artists if you decide to take part in that investigation.

Please DO ask for a spiritual guider to check that out for you. At least that. Please please please. A powerful one though. Those people can control some psychics. I've seen that. They will go to church and tell those people lies and they will believe. Fake channeling, etc. I'm not saying your spiritual guiders or yourself aren't powerful or smart or anything, it's just I've seen how powerful they are.

Last edited by LianM; 13th February 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Re: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

G'day,

What you say here makes no sense to me.

Even the world's best remote viewers and clairvoyants and astral projectors could not do this, not to mention the many millions of dollars it would take.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    G'day,

What you say here makes no sense to me.

Even the world's best remote viewers and clairvoyants and astral projectors could not do this, not to mention the many millions of dollars it would take.

peace, robert
    Yeah but they do!Please help me.I'm not lying robert. If only you would ask some spirit guide!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LianM View Post
    Yeah but they do!Please help me.I'm not lying robert. If only you would ask some spirit guide!!!
    Igaveyoumyinfor

mation. Please consider taking a look at my akashic records and you'll see that for yourself.

I am begging you. Please consider at least checking my akashic records.

I know you fully believe in what you are saying.

But I doubt the reality of the content.

robert

hi liam.. I understand what you describe and experience it myself. it is Christ consciousness not schizophrenia. I have had bill Clinton barking at me "what did you do that for?!" in response to the most insignificant (mis)actions. you are a solipsist, and the physical world does NOT know about it. yeah god's (think)ing with you, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    hi liam.. I understand what you describe and experience it myself. it is Christ consciousness not schizophrenia. I have had bill Clinton barking at me "what did you do that for?!" in response to the most insignificant (mis)actions. you are a solipsist, and the physical world does NOT know about it. yeah god's (think)ing with you, sigh.
    Ditto.

Though "content" reveals as off kiltered mid-air gravitational insecurity. Every spoke speaks to the hub of seeming activity till the axil and spring bring/cush it all wagoning home. Long ways from the hub to reining it on in. Them six white horses harnessed up...yonder be my god given senses/nav systems yet to be received...run amok...headed all to quickly to their barn.

885805-1.jpg
    13764229-Four-reins-of-horse-riding-in-hand-vintage-engraving-Old-engraved-illustration-of-four-.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Of the end the beginning‱In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Lol nice try.

You doubt. But you can be sure. All it takes is an astral travel. Or asking some spirit that is not being controlled by evil entities.