Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astral vision

Astral vision

Can someone please explain astral vision/sight to me? I have been trying to find out all I can about astral projection because I am being violated by animals. I know astral vision is different for everyone. But how clear can the clearest astral projection be, even with the help of a guide? Will it be like viewing the person with your physical eyes? Do you ever see the person? Is it their energy? Their spirit? Etheric bodies? I feel like every part of me is being violated and looked at. The very last question I have that I'm sure no one can answer, but I'll ask anyway, how is this even possible? How can you see somebody who lives in another state/country, who you've never seen before, have never met... but now found them and can watch them anytime you'd like? This is really sick and enough to drive someone to suicide. There's no privacy.

Re: Astral vision

In my few experiences in the real time zone, I be witnessed astral seeming like regular sight. That said, I've only experienced it at night and everything was pretty dark. I've heard people not realizing they are projecting until accidentally go through a door instead of open it. For me it was obvious because I was staring at myself sleeping.

I see that you are worried about your privacy. I used to wonder if all my dead ancestors could see me when I was in the shower.
    Privacy means separation. Separation implies duality and all dualities are false. It's your ego that has the fear of this.
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    In my few experiences in the real time zone, I be witnessed astral seeming like regular sight. That said, I've only experienced it at night and everything was pretty dark. I've heard people not realizing they are projecting until accidentally go through a door instead of open it. For me it was obvious because I was staring at myself sleeping.

I see that you are worried about your privacy. I used to wonder if all my dead ancestors could see me when I was in the shower.
    Privacy means separation. Separation implies duality and all dualities are false. It's your ego that has the fear of this.
    There is no ego. This is a violation. I want my privacy, period. The animals who are doing this, are also picking at every little thing they see. ♥♥♥♥ they have no business seeing in the first place. And this also has turned into stalking. How is this not bullying?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jusswondering View Post
    Can someone please explain astral vision/sight to me?
    There is astral vision and there is etheric vision. In etheric vision it's like you can see through your eyelids. In astral vision you are in your body, occupying your space, but can see what is happening in other dimensions. Astral vision is something different than remote viewing, which is seeing what is happening far away, in the physical. It is not imagining anything, it is actually seeing it, as if you're watching TV in front of your closed eyes.

I have been trying to find out all I can about astral projection because I am being violated by animals. I know astral vision is different for everyone. But how clear can the clearest astral projection be, even with the help of a guide? Will it be like viewing the person with your physical eyes?
    In an astral projection you will not see everything as it is in the world, you will see the collective unconscious' version of whatever energy is being represented. If you see someone fabulous, you might see lady Gaga, but it doesn't mean it's her, it's a symbolic representation of somebody fabulous. In a projection to the real time zone (an out of body experience) you may see someone physically where they are, doing what they're doing at the time, but sometimes, if you stay out too long, your subconscious will start to interpret and you will get reality fluctuations, and what you see may not be exactly what it is. In an OBE, trust what you see first, not exactly what you see after a while.
    No one really knows how this is possible, but there are many possible explanations- I like the 'etheric body as radar' hypothesis, others like the 'entanglement' hypothesis, and I suspect all of it is true to some extent.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    There is astral vision and there is etheric vision. In etheric vision it's like you can see through your eyelids. In astral vision you are in your body, occupying your space, but can see what is happening in other dimensions. Astral vision is something different than remote viewing, which is seeing what is happening far away, in the physical. It is not imagining anything, it is actually seeing it, as if you're watching TV in front of your closed eyes.

In an astral projection you will not see everything as it is in the world, you will see the collective unconscious' version of whatever energy is being represented. If you see someone fabulous, you might see lady Gaga, but it doesn't mean it's her, it's a symbolic representation of somebody fabulous. In a projection to the real time zone (an out of body experience) you may see someone physically where they are, doing what they're doing at the time, but sometimes, if you stay out too long, your subconscious will start to interpret and you will get reality fluctuations, and what you see may not be exactly what it is. In an OBE, trust what you see first, not exactly what you see after a while.
    No one really knows how this is possible, but there are many possible explanations- I like the 'etheric body as radar' hypothesis, others like the 'entanglement' hypothesis, and I suspect all of it is true to some extent.
    Thank you for explaining. Your explanation has been the best thus far. I appreciate it. Can you please explain the real time zone for me? I have read it isn't the same as the physical plane but that it comes close, is that true? But I've also read the "etheric plane" is what's closest to the physical? Are they the same? In the real time zone, are you actually seeing the person as they are in the flesh? Or is it their etheric bodies?

Wow. How bizarre. I am still trying to process how is it possible to find someone and watch someone you don't even know and have never seen.

Blog Entries

The real time zone is the energetic equivalent of the physical world. Most of the time it looks like the physical world and you can't interact with it (but can perceive its energy), but every once in a while, you will see something that isn't there (or rather, isn't what it looks like), because there is an element of interpretation that gets stronger the longer you are 'out'.

The real time zone is the energetic equivalent of the physical world. Most of the time it looks like the physical world and you can't interact with it (but can perceive its energy), but every once in a while, you will see something that isn't there (or rather, isn't what it looks like), because there is an element of interpretation that gets stronger the longer you are 'out'.
    Thanks again. All of it is still confusing to me. I don't think I'll ever get it or understand it.

Blog Entries

You might want to read Robert's Treatise on Astral Projection. He explains it in a different way than I do. Here it is: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...ral-projection

You might want to read Robert's Treatise on Astral Projection. He explains it in a different way than I do. Here it is: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...ral-projection
    I have started reading it, and he does explain things a bit more. I've bookmarked it and will continue reading the rest. Thank you.

10. Re: Astral vision

Hi, I don't know if anyone can answer this. I didn't want to create a new thread to ask this question, but I was curious about something. Is it possible that someone can get someone's online account passwords through astral projection? Like I mentioned, I'm being stalked and even though I have been noticing weird account activity for a while now, I never thought the possibility of one of them obtaining my password this way until I was noticing even more weird account behavior. Is this a possible thing to do?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast