Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
There is astral vision and there is etheric vision. In etheric vision it's like you can see through your eyelids. In astral vision you are in your body, occupying your space, but can see what is happening in other dimensions. Astral vision is something different than remote viewing, which is seeing what is happening far away, in the physical. It is not imagining anything, it is actually seeing it, as if you're watching TV in front of your closed eyes.

In an astral projection you will not see everything as it is in the world, you will see the collective unconscious' version of whatever energy is being represented. If you see someone fabulous, you might see lady Gaga, but it doesn't mean it's her, it's a symbolic representation of somebody fabulous. In a projection to the real time zone (an out of body experience) you may see someone physically where they are, doing what they're doing at the time, but sometimes, if you stay out too long, your subconscious will start to interpret and you will get reality fluctuations, and what you see may not be exactly what it is. In an OBE, trust what you see first, not exactly what you see after a while.
No one really knows how this is possible, but there are many possible explanations- I like the 'etheric body as radar' hypothesis, others like the 'entanglement' hypothesis, and I suspect all of it is true to some extent.
Thank you for explaining. Your explanation has been the best thus far. I appreciate it. Can you please explain the real time zone for me? I have read it isn't the same as the physical plane but that it comes close, is that true? But I've also read the "etheric plane" is what's closest to the physical? Are they the same? In the real time zone, are you actually seeing the person as they are in the flesh? Or is it their etheric bodies?

Wow. How bizarre. I am still trying to process how is it possible to find someone and watch someone you don't even know and have never seen.