Thread: Was this Remote viewing or astral travel

Question Was this Remote viewing or astral travel

This happened a couple of weeks ago.

i had a night of weird dreams. Then I woke up early morning. While I was hypnopompic I started having this vision play out in my head. The vision was very vivid and "3 dimensional". It continued "playing out" in my mind even after I opened my eyes. The vision lasted for a minute or two before it faded.
    The vision was of me observing the inside of a space craft from the side of the room. The room was a control room of sorts. There were 8-12 aliens of 2 different sizes in the room with half of them huddled around the control "desk". The others were in various places in the room, some being between the desk and my observation point. The aliens were a rusty / coffee colored (like the color of certain ants). They had an angular jaw and the side of their heads were also angular as well. The smaller-sized aliens looked similar to the large sized aliens, but were a little larger than half sized. Although they were smaller their bodies were of the same proportion to the larger ones. I observe them for a while. Though they seem to give me little attention I feel that they have the mild sense that I'm observing them.
    The desk aliens are focused on their work and the others (mostly smaller ones) wander around the room.
    In the foreground, I begin to notice a cluster of fist-sized rocks hovering in mid air. At first I start thinking that maybe this is due to there being some degree of weightlessness on the ship, but then I realize that this behavior is only happening with the rocks. Upon further observation I ascertain that the rocks are each floating of their own volition. I also start to notice that the rocks are growing larger. Eventually these enlarged to the point that they are floating alien heads (of the smaller sized aliens). consequently I notice the bodies of some of the smaller aliens fade and they become floating alien heads that shrink to the size of the rocks or even disappear completely. I observe this for a little while longer and then the vision fades.

Immediately after this happened, my assumption was that this was an Astral Vision or remote viewing since I felt as if I was a wallflower and just an observer. I didn't feel like it was a dream because it was very vivid and 3dimentional and that I didn't start observing this until after waking up and continuing even after opening my eyes.

After thinking about it for a day, I started to wonder if it wasn't a full blown astral projection. This was because I recounted the similar manner that the OBE memories of my very first AP (one of me staring at my own sleeping body) came to me the instant I woke up. Although the vision appeared like it was only an non-interactive observation, I had some strange dreams earlier in the night and wondered if they weren't related to the vision. I don't want to get into the dream to much (as I feel like I'm typing up a novel-size post on my phone), but its was one of those dreams where you go into a school auditorium with a room full of people and sit and watch a movie (the content of which is unknown).

Anyway id be interested in opinions. Was my vision just a remote viewing or was it a full projection?
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Re: Was this Remote viewing or astral travel

CT, I'd be especially interested in your thoughts because I believe you've mentioned occasions where a projection you did the night before becomes realized to you the following morning.

Blog Entries

Well, here's how I look at it:
    There's the astral, and there's the real time zone. (Also the other planes, but ignore this for the sake of my answer)
    You can 'see' them (clairvoyance) and you can project your consciousness into the environment, whichever it is. The projection is an immersive experience, while the 'voyance' isn't, even though there might be some 'back and forth' between the scene and the consciousness- After all, it got the information some way, whether by 'going' there or 'tuning into' it- but if reality is as strange as I think it might be, it might mean the same thing.
    I personally don't use the term 'astral travel', because it implies distance and space, and that is no longer true for my provisional belief system. I prefer 'projection' because even though it's a term that comes from spatial reality, it doesn't necessarily imply the 'crossing of space'- it can be mental and out of the physical.
    So, I think, if you felt you 'were there' it was a projection, but whether it was a 'real time to another planet' projection, or a 'to the astral where the form may be symbolic' is another thing, and not one I'm prepared to opine about.
    Was that too vague? Heheh.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for the reply CT!
    sounds like this was more clairvoyant than a projection then. This really seemed like I was just a wallflower observing and not really interacting with what I was observing