Thread: what am i?

what am i?

has = creates

your body has your soul
    your soul has your reality (internal: mind, external: the physical)
    mind has light
    beauty creates love - "stuff" is to become matter
    love wants sex,
    will be happy.

happy is objective unto journeys: your own was perfect in light of your peace
    (because peace is the lesson in this creation called earth).

the future creates the past, the past teaches the future. there is no end or beginning... only i am.

matter is unconscious knowledge. preserves (the) law.

Re: what am i?

... and the rest is the dream we call life.

oops delete me

attainment to "diamond level" (like 'cid barret did(:

wonder is as reasonable as it is magical
    magic is as fun as it is subtle

---
    silence is golden... diamonds are forever / when you're free, you know that, life is beautiful

ever heard of the expression, "he has misplaced his joy?" well anyway...

on the correct placement of joy: it is in the thought "want," want being a function of "peace," though.
    when want is a function of "anger" is when it is misplaced. that stuff tends to just annoy people.

some times i just can't help but teach..
    happy hunting, characters

sanity is never lost... wrong enemy

People like taste, that is what people like. The "dislike" is really a reaction to feeling too powerful on some level. Perhaps we all don't meditate like a buddha when alone. What could you make of yourself other than a mind, here on Earth? With all that truth...

Try something new. Keep all that truth you were told and digest it as perfect Earth instead of fascinating or even desired. Jesus taught that the people who know truth will exceed the known. Everyone else taught the opposite! Can you be enlightened and sane? Only if you are willing to forget yourself. It is not suicide it is a new thought... making it to heaven.

Your first thought was heaven (picture it) and your second thought was gratitude. Makes it hard not to be "already there," thinking so. Everything else in your mind is pity and doubt. Why pity and doubt? Because all you can do is love the reasonable man, beautiful woman, and despise the sinner and thug... if you know thought. Thought is reality, reality is a law. You have thought of yourself.

A Chinese Finger Puzzle: Who you are is not perfect when life is.

---
    sanity is control, transcended and free.
    insanity is syptomatic of chaos (collective death) not a lack of control, ultimately... poeple want to know together. like food or what?

I want to help

Ask your doctor to add nician to add to your medication

I don't want to hurt you feelings but i think you need more help to treat confusion

When i lower my medication i too get really confused i know it sucks, I hate it , I hate it but now i know a substitute now that can help with the confusion

Don't worry about upping your medication i know it sucks just experiment with the niacin supplement, i am trying to help

Be monitored by family and see if you get less confused by there observation
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

thanks LOTN. yes the nurse has suggested niacin and folate but i didn't yet do it. my family is a big priority in recent times too, i have come to realise that the bond between family is too strong even for the worst symptoms.

i used to just run around believing in magic, but i am consciously working to hone that power nowadays.

Pressed in a book.

I have transcribed the above to make sense of myself; sharing...

- Dreams become realities...
    --> The law of reality: "I am soul, soul has self, self has ego, ego is universe."

- Wisdom's magic is unmistakeable - it is honest.

- Peace is the ultimate: it is to realise the value of learning.
    --> Anger is unlearning - this happens.

- The truth shall set you free... free your mind and the rest will follow.
    --> Being good is being good unto yourself; Heaven.
    --> Creator is created (create yourself).

- In a pickle:
    --> The human being is insane by default - peer pressure in schools tells us to respect not parents and authorities. Some effect is certain because some content is truth.
    --> Not to respect parents and authorities is to quit the species!