Thread: Controlling the Astral Imagination

Lightbulb Controlling the Astral Imagination

Hi everyone, I am new to the Astral Dynamics community and could not find a topic like the one I am about to write.

In fact, I cannot find the information I desire anywhere.

I have a very multi-dimensional mind and can tap into astral realms through the imagination. For the most part, I only journey in the lower realms. into memories, dreams, earthly places.

When I try to go to a higher realm, the energy overwhelms my body.

I do not know how to control this astral body that is going into all of these places. I feel trapped in the astral matrix, under the control of wherever I go, without consciously choosing.

This is a problem because of how important thoughts/emotions/desires are to manifestation. And my thoughts/emotions/desires are directly connected to the astral realm and what I experience there.

I feel my astral frantic-ness and despondency is limiting my growth in gaining control of my mental body as well as my life.

and for the record, I have never consciously astral projected to my memory. I am talking almost in the realms of shamanic journeying and vivid daydreaming ... if we need terms that would categorize this situation in the 3rd dimension.

Surely, someone else here must have dealt with this issue

peace

occupant

Re: Controlling the Astral Imagination

Perhaps this "????" is what you don't realize in your reality, you may be unconscious to; yet "elsewhere" is your pre-vailing pre-conscious perception.

We'd often be surprised that our "ideals" of our role as a peaceful person in our shared reality are merely "denial" with a most terrifying terrible "????" deeply sup/re/pressed that we'd label as "other than ourself".

Peace On Earth/Walk On http://youtu.be/8CCCBGmmHzY

Passivity is not Peacefulness, neither is Peace passive. If passive were peaceful, then surely aggressive is as well peaceful. Occupation is not peace, two that are One is peace, assertive dynamic duo teaming peacefully. Assertiveness does not look for it's control or controls upon itself. The see-saw ... either -or- .... isn't.

Wanderer http://youtu.be/MO8DtcW6yAc

Praise|Hallel http://youtu.be/2Fv-j5iBgKU
    Last edited by Timothy; 9th April 2017 at 09:58 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Hi Occupant,

Welcom to the AD-site .

I write my own experience and thoughts about this topic what you are writing about.

If I understand you right, you say you find yourself in lower realms of the astral, without your own will or wish so to speak....and you find it overwhealming when
    you by want/wish tap into higher realms.....

This did happen to me when I was very young child it is frightening totally.

When I become a young adult I started to meditate and by meditation gained more control of my mind...this other happenings did stop or at least lessened...
    I noticed that to control thoughts is the key...I also noticed that I have daydreamed all my life...I wanted to stop this behavings to be more balanced.

To make a long story short....I found this site and I did start with the practis of energy work and I did fell out of my body in my appartament, it was very frightening
    experience...I did also get out by doing the rope exercise...so it does work what Robert is teaching...but it does ask for a balanced mind to be able to cope.

So if I understand you right my advice is to by meditation and relaxing exercises both balance and strengthen both body and mind....I am in this state doing body
    exercises and deep meditation.

What is also needed is to learn to know what your belief-system is....and how the reality is distorted by un-discovered inside stuff of mind and life happenings what is not sorted out properly...all this do make it harder to see the real reality so to speak....we all carry both stuff from pre-life´s too what must be outsorted too for a balanced inner world....

I hope you understand what I am trying to say here...if not....let it be and do not think more about my words.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Try doing a 'fixed point' meditation. This can be focusing on the flame of a candle, a word, or a simple picture- something you can focus on without associating it with anything. Do it one or two minutes. If your mind wanders, try to direct your attention to the way your body feels sitting (or in whatever position you are.) for as long as you can hold this attention. It may be difficult at first, but you can do it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Try doing a 'fixed point' meditation. This can be focusing on the flame of a candle, a word, or a simple picture- something you can focus on without associating it with anything. Do it one or two minutes. If your mind wanders, try to direct your attention to the way your body feels sitting (or in whatever position you are.) for as long as you can hold this attention. It may be difficult at first, but you can do it.
    Thank you CFT for your so brilliant mind to find the right angle at once, I lack this capacity to express right forward. Yes, it is crusial to be able to focus on ONE thing at time....our mind is crisscrossing here and there all the time....so to have a collected mind so to speak and be able to focus on ONE thing is to still the mind....this will develop clearvoance too....need to be able to focus on the one thing ..if you want to find something speciall too..

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce