Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
Instead of trying to hurry it along, don't stay with what doesn't work, and just do what works once and then move along.
When I was going through it I found some things were harder than others because I thought I was supposed to do them perfectly (like the meditations where you have to 'not think' for x amount of seconds until you get the next piece of paper up). At some point I gave up and kept going, and kind of 'learned' my natural rhythm. Then later on in life I learned other things about mind 'emptying' that were equally helpful if not more. So I just did whatever in the one day, and even if I didn't 'perfect' it, I just kept going, and projected before the program expects you to.
Thanks,
The only reason I want to go at a fast rate is because there is a high chance that by the time I get to the part of exiting the body, I'll be in school doing school work.

That's the only reason I want to go at a faster rate, but if it worked for you (projecting before the program was / is / you completed it) then I might just try doing it at an accelerated rate on (Fri - Sun (or just sat/sun) instead of everyday. I haven't done it for a couple of days but I'm on day 14.

Again thanks,
just tell me what you think I should do.