Thread: Hey

1. Hey

So, first, I will start by saying that I haven't read any of Robert's books yet, but, I may be interested in doing so in the future...

The reason I am on this forum right now is to get insights on how to solve problems I have that modern science doesn't seem to have a clue on how to solve them;

Those problems include things like:

Deep depression;

24/7 head pressure;

Brain fog;

Other plobems I know that exist but I'm unaware of since I've been on this state for so much time that I don't even remember how "normal" feels.

I have tried many things already: Antidepressants, positive affirmations, self-enquiry, exercises, meditation, sexual transmutation, not mastubating, changing my diet... from those, the most effective is meditation and the worst antidepressants... This leads me to believe that my problems have nothing to do with this physical body; they probably come from my energy system.

About my esoteric beliefs? I have none, not even in science I believe anymore... I am totally open to try new techniques but I will only believe on what I experience.

So, what have I experienced?

I have the experience of this body that for me is only one more object that appears in my mind, just like a table or a bed. I have no attachment to this form, I think;
    I have the experinced of an energy body that seems to appear in my mind; I am pretty attached to it since this is from goods emotions seem to come;
    I have the experience of a mind that suffers a lot due to (possibly) problems in the energy body;
    I have experienced something very pleasurable some times, I don't know if it was god or whatever the hell but I seem to have to love/hate relationship with it since it always abandons me.
    I have the experience of feeling dead, like a zombie, far, far away from being anything close to a "normal" human

This is it, this is my background. I will just ask you to forgive me for any gramatical errors, english isn't my first language.

Re: Hey

Hi Muramasa...Welcome!

Sorry to read about your "abnormalities".

I wonder if you would mind decribing how does a normal human feel...or is supposed to feel that being "normal" are the human feelings.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    I have the experience of feeling dead, like a zombie, far, far away from being anything close to a "normal" human

Welcome to the forum.

Some advice for you to consider, or not:

1. Deep within you is the answer, hidden due to its subtle nature.
    2. You're looking outside of yourself for relief, despite sticking your foot in the waters of self-knowledge.
    3. The pain you feel, the numbness you feel are what we call suffering. Life is unsatisfactory when the unlimited is convinced it carries the limitations of being a human.
    4. "Self-improvement, spiritual practice, seeking, attempts to walk the path, to follow the way; all attempts to dig ourselves out of a hole we create by the trying. It’s like quicksand; the struggling is instinctive, and we think it helps, but actually it is itself the problem. The struggling, the seeking, is the sense of individual self trying to keep telling its story." ~David Carse
    5. What you think of as an external, physical reality is a hallucination, made strong and distinct by your struggling to escape it. This is painful.
    6. Only in silence is there freedom from yourself.

“You must have a clear understanding that all things are only a manifestation of the mind itself. Everything, everything in this world is nothing but a complex manifestation of one’s mental activities.”
    ~Lankavatara Sutra

In silence, the mind corrects itself. In silence, prolonged silence, the answers come.

So, "Stop weaving (fighting, struggling) and see how the pattern improves" ~ Rumi

Again, welcome.

Soul
    Know Thyself

@SoulSail,Interesting quotes. I really like 5&6. I am still reflecting on that Rumi quote. I would be very curious what is your favorite book.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    @SoulSail,Interesting quotes. I really like 5&6. I am still reflecting on that Rumi quote. I would be very curious what is your favorite book.
    I have a few:

1. Stepping out of Self Deception by Rodney Smith
    2. Perfect Brilliant Stillness by David Carse
    3. The Bhagavad Gita, translated by Eknath Easwaran

#3 was the last "spiritual" book I read front to back a few years ago. No use going beyond it. It's got it all.

Cheers and peace to you...
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Welcome Muramasa.
    I hope you find some help in this forum.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.