Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
To within clearing Her presence, I can add toward those "present" around affected, evil is not a presence ... evil is an absence.

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
I can’t find it right now, but the philosopher Francis Bacon who was born in the 15th century said that the entirety of mathematics known to him would have taken a lifetime to learn. These days your average high schooler learns all the levels of mathematics known to him by the time they are in 10th grade.

The same will be done with kundalini in the future, and all other spiritual/energetic pursuits. Once enough knowledge is gained and skills are mastered this will all become common to everyone on the planet eventually.

So don’t think of it as something that is completely outside the realm of human experience and only a few chosen will attain it. Anyone can learn anything.
Exactly. It has already happened with OOBE techniques, energy work techniques are also better than ever before. I think that with systematic research Kundalini will be also made way more attainable. In the Western world it was researched openly only starting in early 1900's. In 1930's, C.G. Jung gave a series of lectures on Kundalini, but there were still no techniques, and he believed that Kundalini raising should be spontaneous.

With modern energy work (like Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways) getting Kundalini spike (and probably full rising, but personally I still have to check this) is a lot of work, but is certainly possible, and I think that it's possible for anyone with enough determination. As more people experience this, we will know what works, what doesn't, and what to be cautious of, the techniques will get more refined, and it'll be even easier.