Thread: NEW and Health

Lightbulb NEW and Health

For several years I suffer from ulcerative colitis bowel and since the autumn of the last year I had a severe exacerbation of this disease. I tried to fix the diet and take different medications but it did not help much.

But recently I decided to try to use the Robert Bruce’s NEW and with amazement discovered that it works… After two weeks of daily energy work the pain I felt in the large intestine is gone and I can again eat almost anything without any consequences. It's really amazing….

So the exercises that I used are very simple. I used a “mixer” and “tearing sensations” inside of my stomach once or twice a day for 10-15 minutes. that's all. I recommend these exercises to everyone who has a digestive problems. But these exercises are mostly for advanced practitioners of NEW who can visualize and reproduce strong tactile sensations.

Powerful and free medicine from Robert Bruce. New Energy Ways. (NEW)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Re: NEW and Health

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i wonder if/how new works for obesity. im not normally overweight but the medication i am taking caused some problem. don't know where, in the brain, or the stomach, or the feet... i am an avid pursuant (being an alchemist) in overcoming these drugs coz hey they only tell you you're not being divine yet...

hmm. "the forum" responded into my mind.

apparently its the thyroid and to understand that everyone will have a perfect (sensible) "way" when i do. i guess that's alchemical enough