Thread: The Guhyasamaja - Esoteric Communion

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

The Guhyasamaja - Esoteric Communion

Wondering if anyone in the house has read through the Guhyasamaja, which is a highly technical approach (Tantra) to inner experiences. Apparently this is the go-to manual for serious tantra practitioners that lights the way from mundane meditation up through, and to complete awareness.

I haven't had the chance to read it yet and thought I'd see if anyone has a take.

Cheers,

Soul
    Know Thyself

Re: The Guhyasamaja - Esoteric Communion

Rain Bow Body/Temple ... Tantra of the Secret Community, perhaps heaven above...as promised by God a sign to Noah from NOWON.

reiki_2_klein.jpg

Is it(community/heaven) secret -or- are we the secret unto ourselves...much ado about Nothing, Everything In Deeds...EveryMan an Acre/Ajra Yields. Abides

yield-sign-cross-traffic-does-not-stop-road-32039953-1.jpg

Voices 2 by 2 shushed...One Voicing ever louder...challenging, even You; long been inwardly silenced...She on high still to deny Herself voiced; tho be-caused by You thwarted in the challenged miDst, She Spoke...She Speaks...She shall not ever be hushed, even You; and no Other ain't shushed...unless fore/for/four You're spoken to/too/two...none-the-less-is-more...5...not hu-shed, but en-gu-aged rather...hues-band-man.

Rainbow~Y~Connection http://youtu.be/deebKNI-dTE

Ya'~aco~V...... Sing Your Life Song ... acoUStic jammin' personal quirk, where "tic" = tzi/tzadic

The Word that's never lost (et)and always to be found in You...Q...Same Same...HuMan.

Sol-Mi-Za(tion)...Mi a name I call my Self

480px-ut_queant_laxis_mt.jpg

Ti a drink with Jam nn Bread...We Be Jammin'

DoRe to/too/two DoVe On The Wings... http://youtu.be/3usXFCh56iA Do = Do...Dude...0' mY Sol...for eVeR nn eVeR. Amen.

On ReVelling In 2 Revel On In ReVelling

Lord's Song
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th May 2017 at 07:23 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce