Thread: Metaphysical Possessions that help connect to nature (creates practical profound raising vibration results)

Metaphysical Possessions that help connect to nature (creates practical profound raising vibration results)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmtQ4-DaOHI

Forum Members have alook at this link above this line ^^

Moderators is the Q-link effective to be worth while to buy? I am talking about the pendant that helps with earthling on Robert Bruces website. I am not sure if it's still there or not on his website

I am thinking of buying 10 lots of orgone generators with grounding crystals inside. 100 dollars each. Note: I got rid of my negs in my chakra body, My intention is strongly connect me to nature for shamanic purposes. Buying a fraction mention from crystals from the link above this information, in my future. I am inspired by diablo II expansion. What I want to do is get backpack and wear it everywhere when i am in public or in nature. I imagine getting 1000$ dollars’ worth of grounding orgones inside backpack.(got to be the best orgones available online to buy. That's the intent. Over time the orgones will become a possession like ghosts being attached to material possession. The secret to connecting to nature is being earthed or grounded and that's some orgone generator properties some have. I was wanting to combine effective crystals that are that are out there, that are connective enhancing, nature based. I was wanting to have a combination of crystals which have properties of grounding and connecting combine them altogether. I would like long term exposure of these metaphysical possession to rub into my energy field. I would also like to add quartz to enhance the effectiveness in these metaphysical possessional energetic exposures. Inside of the backpack. The grounding energy from the orgones penetrate it's energy with connecting to nature crystals. Thus Charging the crystals making them more effective

I think it would be the hardest part to finding such strong orgone generators. Actually there is allot of bad orgones out there in creation that don't really work at all from the internet. That's my thoery, My belief
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 18th May 2017 at 01:15 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Metaphysical Possessions that help connect to nature( creates practicable profound raising vibration results )

[QUOTE
    Moderators is the Q-link effective to be worth while to buy? I am talking about the pendant that helps with earthling on Robert Bruces website. [/QUOTE]

Is this the one you mean? A discussion on it a few years ago.Personaly I dont think I gained anything from it other than a nice silver necklace, but others may have felt benefit from it.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...t=link+pendant
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Metaphysical Possessions that help connect to nature( creates practicable profound raising vibration results )

that link doesn't work

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Sorry about that lord.of.the.now. It's working for me when I click on it so dont know why its not working on your side. Never mind if you just go to the HUMAN ENERGY BODY forum and click on 'ENERGY WORK FORUM 'and page 1. It's the very first topic ' Q Link'. 9 pages of discussion.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Metaphysical Possessions that help connect to nature (creates practical profound raising vibration results)

can forum members please reply directed at the creative ones too post possessions that could be added to the backpack as imagination

How do i find the best orgones online?? need help

Re: Metaphysical Possessions that help connect to nature (creates practical profound raising vibration results)

i bought approximately 15 dollars of green agate stones. When I go into nature in the botanic gardens I noticed i have been connecting moderately

I haven't fully charged them with light just yet, so it will be hell of allot, allot more more powerful, expected

I planning to carry 500grams worth of tumbled green agate to bring in the intensity of the experience that's the goal