Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: does raising vibration help you physically detox?

Re: does raising vibration help you physically detox?

Quote Originally Posted by Neophos View Post
    I [also] represent a dynamic on the forum, I also sense that your a strong new age type of person am i correct susan?
    I understand that the only thing offensive about you is how your arrogance offends yourself. I suggest that it is time to bounce your highly unrealistic expectacious arrogant dynamic on out of our friendly forum, simply because this "we" that you've tossed around...you're not ably-equiped to even begin to be a part of. I saw your ego-centricity right off your bat. Strike three! Yoooou're Out!! Clear enough for you?
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th May 2017 at 08:44 AM.
    Of the end, the beginning In the beginning, my Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I stay away from anything New Age.My journey started years ago with a spontaneous OBE which lead me to Roberts teaching on how to consciously repeat this. Clairvoyance and Clairaudience followed and my teachings are directed by gentle guidance from within. This could be symbolically within a dream or clairaudience, or taken out of body for instruction.
    It is very rare that I feel the need to comment with words that may not be agreeable to the person they are directed at but on this occasion I felt the need and hurt that I would feel if those words were directed at me.
    I dont claim to have any special powers. I am not special to anyone other than my family.My excursions are kept secret and only ever posted on this forum.
    So if it is a sign of spiritul immaturity that one can be offended so be it, but to be the offender? What is that?
    I realy dont want to get into a battle of words and dont want to preach and dont want you to feel you are being watched. You have posted some realy good posts that I have enjoyed reading and can agree upon. I hope you will stay and give much to this forum.
    I just said what I had to say.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

3 strikes? Did you have a nice little chat with the moderators timothy? Pathetic.

Dont freak out, but i will tell you about yourself...

You hate men, particularily Masculine energy, It causes you fear, an anxiety stemed from a life of mistakes with other males due to the fact you have a bad attitude tim. I could see you didnt like me, because every time i posted something you trolled me and went on your rants, from a marijuana induced consciousness.

im not going to argue anymore, i need energy for other things.

Also thank you, for your post Susan, i know where your coming from. And the fact that you said you appreciate my posts had motivated me to step in line, and bite my tongue from now. Its amazing, what one nice compliment can do.

thanks again, and i wil just stick with the people who are conversable, PEACE
    Last edited by Neophos; 19th May 2017 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophos View Post
    3 strikes? Did you have a nice little chat with the moderators timothy? Talking about my attitude...

Dont freak out, but i will tell you about yourself

You hate men, particularily Masculine energy, It causes you fear, an anxiety stemed from a life of mistakes with other males due to the fact you have a bad attitude tim. I could see you didnt like me, because every time i posted something you trolled me and went on your rants, from a marijuana induced consciousness.

im not going to argue anymore, enough said. I WILL STOP RIGHT NOW.

Also thank you for your post Susan, i know where your coming from. And the fact that you said you appreciate my posts had motivated me to step in line, and bite my tongue from now.

thanks again, and i wil just stick with the people who are conversable, PEACE
    Freak out? Sadly you can't see yourself, much less anyone else. [My recomendation is that] You're Bounced.
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th May 2017 at 09:05 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Freak out? Sadly you can't see yourself, much less anyone else. [My recomendation is that] You're Bounced.
    Oh really..
    And i recommend that you dont talk to me.

.....all...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

To Tim, I just wanted to say that I really like your posts and I think you contribute alot to this forum and you're just a wonderful person, in general!! Don't ever change and keep on rockin'!
    love ya!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Love You too, and your Lovely PineApple!

Urine samples to the left...I heard.

young-woman-with-pineapple-on-her-head-BARG1K-1.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th May 2017 at 05:38 PM.

i agree. hurtful thoughts are actually not of love. it doesn't come from the unconditional. Good on you putting up a barrier of love on the forum and banish away all hurtful thoughts, members. Protecting timothy in a basket of love

I understand timothy reincarnation is to learn lessons. It's not use truest form. Destructive thoughts are not healing.

I ask my angels to guide you to hospital and get checked up by the nurses one day, for timothy’s highest good, amen
    How to Master the Now,,,

Practicing Lucid-ness in the Waking = Mindfulness = The Practice of getting into the moment

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I have been on this forum before, so i am no stranger to astral dynamics. I have been following bruce's work for a while and own all three of his books. I was originally interested in robert's work because of my spontanious astral projections some time ago. I came on the forum to ask robert a few questions, and express some of my experiences/understanding of certain subjects and the greater reality.

i couldnt care less if people are offended, because of the simple reason, that i am not trying to offend anyone. If i hurt people for no reason, i feel very guilty, i actually have a big heart. There are times, when i sense something wrong. And when i feel someone has a negative aura about them (heart in wrong place) i view them like an inferior pest, that the world could do without. My original posts indicated that timothy's replies didnt make any meaning full sense, and frankly at times i found it disturbing. I dont know this person, i just found his replies reppeling. This is not judging, read the original post, and ask yourself if its judging. If the answer is no, then look at other peoples replies and see who is really judgimg. Some of the people on this forum need to grow up. Frankly, someone with the amount of insight that i have pertaining to spiritual subjects, you should be exceptionaly thank full that i am here. If i get banned, its your lose certainly not mine.

So lets get over all this soft stuff, and get the "meat" of subject matter so we can all spiritually evolve, evolve ourselves metaphysically in particular. This forums needs a bit of masculinity as things are out of balance here.
    Last edited by Neophos; 20th May 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast